Report her for encouraging terrorism and inciting violence

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
7NRm5rz.png

I've already found her IP address, she is based in London. She is from the Marehan clan and is an extreme Al Shabaab supporter. I have reported her to Scotland Yard and I'm in the process of reporting her to the FBI. Hopefully, British Intelligence (MI5 and MI6) as well as the CIA will deal with her. She is a very dangerous terrorist that needs to be taken off the streets.

Please, contact the Police Anti-Terrorist Hotline on 0800 789 321.

HalyeeyQaran

I will not stop. gedo_gurl you are going down. I will make sure you rot in a British prison.

I'm going to spread this to as many mediums as possible. You are threatening the lives of millions of people.

Please, contact the Police Anti-Terrorist Hotline on 0800 789 321.

HalyeeyQaran

It doesn't matter gedo_gurl aka @Shamis is going to prison. She made her bed, now it's time tot her to lie it. They have the same IP and they live in the same area of London. It's the same person.

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
Aaaaaand you know nothing about tracking people if you think IP address is a good way to do it. It's wildly inaccurate.

HalyeeyQaran

I don't have to track anyone, I already reported that post to the Scotland Yard's Anti-Terrorist Hotline. Put a fork in her, she's finished.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
It doesn't matter gedo_gurl aka @Shamis is going to prison. She made her bed, now it's time tot her to lie it. They have the same IP and they live in the same area of London. It's the same person.

Stop lying, you don't have access to anyone's ip.:camby:

HalyeeyQaran

gedo_gurl aka @Shamis thinks it's funny to threaten the lives of millions of Kenyan citizens and incite terror in a peaceful and stable country such as Kenya. She will languish in a British prison.

How many bloody times do you have to repeat the same line over and over again, mate? We got it. Calm down.

And since when is Shamis religious? Isn't that other person in the pic you posted a religious individual (judging their message)? I thought Shamis was agnostic, no? And most importantly, what has something posted on another forum has got to do with SS?

HalyeeyQaran

She is putting the lives of millions of Kenyan citizens at risk. She needs to be apprehended immediately.

Q

Queen Carawelo

f*ck you and your bantu concerns. Nobody gives a f*ck about what you have to say. You're a troll. Stop wasting the website space with your nonsense.

tumblr_n2ndtwNHFY1qln00mo1_500.gif

HalyeeyQaran

Please, I urge all the users on SomaliSpot and/or non-users browsing this website to report this person for inciting terrorism. She's putting the lives of millions of innocent Kenyans at risk. She lives in London, UK.

qeOYTbS.png

If everyone who posted something similar to what GG said was sent to prison, close to 100 millions people would be sitting in jail.

Do you know how many comments are posted on the internet on daily basis?

LooL what an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending