Replacing the Shariah - Tabdil and Istihlal |Shaykh Abdul Aziz Al-Rayyis

It’s a good thing that Madkhalis are Anti-Takfir in general (although they take things to the extreme) but they suffer from serious cognitive dissonance since they are followers/admirers of Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab and the early Najdi Dawah who made Takfir against the Muslim polities of their time.

MIAW/Early Najdiyyah and Madkhalism are two opposites. If anything, MIAW/Early Najdi Dawah have more in common with those who you accuse to be “khawarij” them they have with you.

It’s a good thing that Madkhalis are Anti-Takfir in general (although they take things to the extreme) but they suffer from serious cognitive dissonance since they are followers/admirers of Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab and the early Najdi Dawah who made Takfir against the Muslim polities of their time.

MIAW/Early Najdiyyah and Madkhalism are two opposites. If anything, MIAW/Early Najdi Dawah have more in common with those who you accuse to be “khawarij” them they have with you.
They make the most takfeer on laypeople but just not secular rulers. MBS/MBZ/Sisi in particular.

They make the most takfeer on laypeople but just not secular rulers. MBS/MBZ/Sisi in particular.
They don’t make Takfir of laypeople (unless it’s some Sufis who wrongly practice Istighathah with the Prophet/Saint) but they declare everyone who has a different opinion/methodology to them to be extreme deviants/innovators and Kharijites and yes, many of them are selective with their criticisms. When Daniel Haqiqatjou was attacking the Qatari government and it’s media station Al-Jazeera, they promoted his videos and did not condemn DH but when DH criticized the Saudi rulers for allowing Halloween, they went crazy all over social media and labeled DH as a Khariji extremist.

They don’t make Takfir of laypeople (unless it’s some Sufis who wrongly practice Istighathah with the Prophet/Saint) but they declare everyone who has a different opinion/methodology to them to be extreme deviants/innovators and Kharijites and yes, many of them are selective with their criticisms. When Daniel Haqiqatjou was attacking the Qatari government and it’s media station Al-Jazeera, they promoted his videos and did not condemn DH but when DH criticized the Saudi rulers for allowing Halloween, they went crazy all over social media and labeled DH as a Khariji extremist.

when did he attack Qatar? also I don't think the Salafi approach is to attack Qatar itself, I think the thing Salafis were doing was talking against Al Jazeera the channel but I don't know of any Salafi Sheikh who were talking against Qatar itself.

now that I think about it it's kind of weird that DH went out of his way to be respectful to Qatar when he talked about Al Jazeera but is so aggressively anti-Saudi.

anyways, Al Jazeera has went way past the line and attacking them is 1000% justified. they promote homoism, they promoted the Arab Spring and terrorism.... anyways, if a ruler promotes homosexuality I think at that point you can make takfir of them... I am not making takfir of the Qatar government but criticizing Al Jazeera is 1000% justified.

also I mean... Al Jazeera like I mentioned is a channel that pushes lgbt and terrorism.... it would be crazy not to talk against them

also I think it's worth nothing that Al Jazeera at least in the English version is super pro-Western... they are somewhat against the Jewish state but besides that they push basically the exact same line as channels like CNN... and push Western SJWism

and at the same time they are basically a Muslim Brotherhood mouth piece... it really illustrates how the West and the Muslim Brotherhood are not opposed

edit: but also notice... the Al Jazeera english content is subtly or not so subtly pro-Houthi when it comes to Yemen... they will allow pro-Houthi content and rile people up against the Sunni forces in Yemen but not against the Houthis.... yet the channel is also super pro-Western.... it illustrates how fake the Shia-West conflict is... those Houthus like Shia terrorists throughout the region- they shout "death to America" but who they actually fight are Sunni Muslims.... according to the pro-Iran logic, the way to beat the West is to destroy Sunnis and have the region be ruled by Shia

Last edited:

i know people will react like I'm praising Hitler but imo Sisi is underated. He helped save the country from being taken over by a group (the Muslim Brotherhood) that pushes terrorism. Egypt likely would have ended up as a factory for pushing terrorism within its borders and throughout the region.

The Muslim Brotherhood is a super sinister Masonic group that pushes terrorism and destabilization and Sisi did not only Egypt but the entire world a favor by helping to combat that evil group.

Another thing is... if the West really loves Sisi so much how come I've never seen any Western coverage that doesn't hate him? It reminds me of Bolsonaro how the leader tries to be on good terms with the West yet the Western media absolutely hates them. And the Western governments and major media are run by the same freemasons. I think they have given some help to Egypt but they also want the masses to despise Sisi.

speaking of Al Jazeera now that I think about it... that Shia Mehdi Hasan... he went from Al Jazeera to being one of the big hosts on MSNBC.... he goes from being on a Muslim Brotherhood outlet to being on MSNBC... it just shows how ridiculous it is if anyone thinks they're "taking on the West" by supporting the ikhwanis and their agenda of destabilizing Muslim countries

Muslim Ruler who prays, fast, and do all the obligatory duties but allows some sinful acts to take place*

Amusee and other khawarij ideological promoters: "Taghut, he a taghut, he a kafir, lets rebels, let's bomb ourselves in heavy populated areas with women, children old, babies and civilians, let us cause a rebellion that will permanently weaken us and make us vulnerable, create the biggest refugee crises in history and make millions of muslims leave the land of Islam to the land of kuffars"

Muslim Ruler in the 7th-10th century, kills a sahabi, says the quran is created, kills bunch of the salaf, invades Mekkah and damages the kaaba*

The scholars of the Salaf:

‘Ismah ibn ‘Isam reported: Imam Ahmad, may Allah have mercy on him, said, “Verily, I supplicate for the ruler to have right direction, guidance, and support, by night and day. I view that as an obligation upon me.”

Source: al-Sunnah li-Abī Bakr al-Khallal 1/83

Ibn Taymiyyah said, “Imam Ahmad supplicated for mercy and forgiveness them as he knew that it was not clear to them that they were denying the Messenger or rejecting what he brought. Rather, they had misinterpretations and were mistaken.”

Source: Majmū’ al-Fatāwá 23/349

1668201261074.png

The Prophet’s saying reported on the authority of Hudhayfa Ibn Al-Yamân رضي الله عنه: “There will be rulers who will not be led by my guidance and will not adopt my tradition. There will be among them men who will have the hearts of devils in the bodies of human beings”. I said: “What should I do O Messenger of Allah, if such time overtook me? He said: “You will listen to the commander and carry out his orders, and even if your back is lashed and your wealth is seized (by force), you should listen and obey”

If these people saw the salaf such as Hasan Al Basri and Ahmad Ibn Hanbal they would be called Madkhalis. Funny thing is Shaykh Rabee Al Madkhali wasn't even the first to warn against the Satanic Brotherhood

Trending