Reparations for blacks

Should Black Americans get reparations?

• yes, Black Americans should get reparations.

• No, Alack Americans should not get reparations

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
No, do the Italians ask reparations for the sack of Rome? Do Iraqis ask for reparations from Mongolia for the the massacre at the Euphrates? How About Carthage from Italia? Do the Greeks ask the Persians for reparations ? The best reparations there is are those you make yourself called succes.
They didn't endure it, all of pre industrial societies had a slave/serv cast in their society they should ask for opportunities not rewards?
America is the richest country on the planet. They [black Americans of slave ancestry] lucked out already. They are simply not using their opportunities to the fullest. Reparations to them is indefensible.

The obvious answer is yes, they do deserve reparations. These people were dragged from their homes onto a ship and sent to work under the worst circumstances for the rest of their lives. These people were violated, ki11ed, raped, and enslaved for 400+ years. Even after slavery "ended", they began imprisoning blacks so they could continue working as slaves. They were told they were ugly, had no history, and are less than humans by the disgusting and oppressive whites. They were experimented on by the government under the guise of vaccines which is why many blacks don't trust vaccines. Doctors would give them disease like syphilis so they can spread it to other blacks unknowingly. The military would test poisonous gasses on blacks to see if they can survive it. They also used to test radiation on black skin, leaving the victim with radiation poisoning and cancer. They didn't stop there. The dreaded whites also ki11ed all the black leaders including the one that spoke about peace and unity.

Many of you believe that the situation is better for blacks now. This couldn't be further from the truth. They are still poisoning black communities and you want to deny them their rights? These people were promised 1000 acres and a mule. They didn't get anything for making the American civilization. They are still being poisoned and brutalized till this day. So let me get this straight. The Japanese, Native Americans, and the Jews can get billions ins reparations from America but that is not possible for the most marginalized group? If you believe that, then you're simply a sick person.

Hog Farms Spray Pig Urine, Feces Into Air Around North Carolina's Black Communities
http://www.ibtimes.com/hog-farms-sp...und-north-carolinas-black-communities-2534348

Brooklyn school has more lead in its water than Flint ( both are black communities)
http://nypost.com/2017/04/17/brooklyn-school-reports-higher-lead-levels-in-water-than-flint/

Nearly 3,000 US Communities Have Lead Levels Higher Than Flint: Reuters (mostly black communities)
https://www.commondreams.org/news/2...unities-have-lead-levels-higher-flint-reuters

WAR ON BLACK HAIR: TWINS SUSPENDED RIDICULED BY SCHOOL FOR HAVING An ETHNIC HAIRSTYLE
http://colossill.com/war-on-black-h...uled-by-school-for-having-a-ethnic-hairstyle/

Texas Police Officer Who Killed Black Teen Charged With Murder (they are still getting slaughtered like sheeps and goats)
http://time.com/4769694/balch-springs-roy-oliver-jordan-edwards-murder/

No, that would be a scary situation.

Imagine if those like me with Caucasian features were requested to pay reparations for Nilotes or Bantus? That would be unacceptable.
I don't know how stupid you are to say such things. Cadaan features? You are still a ni66er to those neanderthals. You are truly pathetic if you believe that you have cadaan features. Those cadaans would have enslaved Somalis if Allah was not on our side.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Yes and I also derserve a piece of the cake. Why? I am black. All blacks are my brothers and sisters. I feel their pain. I deserve a cut too.

No, do the Italians ask reparations for the sack of Rome? Do Iraqis ask for reparations from Mongolia for the the massacre at the Euphrates? How About Carthage from Italia? Do the Greeks ask the Persians for reparations ? The best reparations there is are those you make yourself called succes.
1.The eye rakis refused to surrender Baghdad resulting in the massacre

2. Hannibal did worse to Rome

3. The Greeks but fuked the Persians, have u seen the movie 300?:duckr:

But the aa were enslaved for more than 200 years. The slaves children's children were still slave I feel sorry for them:jcoleno:

Odeg

Gedo
Anyone giving reperations for the pygmies of central africa? That suffer from genocide slavery and risking being eaten alive by bantus.

"We hear reports of [enemy] commanders feeding on sexual organs of pygmies, apparently believing this would give them strength," he said.

"We also have reports of pygmies being forced to feed on the cooked remains of their colleagues."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2003/jan/09/congo.jamesastill

1.The eye rakis refused to surrender Baghdad resulting in the massacre

2. Hannibal did worse to Rome

3. The Greeks but fuked the Persians, have u seen the movie 300?:duckr:

But the aa were enslaved for more than 200 years. The slaves children's children were still slave I feel sorry for them:jcoleno:
Sack of Rome was the single worst thing that happens to the Roman Empire.
300 isn't accurate at all, Persians where aggressors and fucked with Greece for a while before they rebelled.
They should ask their African brothers who sold them not the Cadaans.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Nope.

Even if they were given reparations, they still would be at the bottom. But hey, Detroit will be booming again since they will need to produce tens of millions Escalades .

Also, how would reparations be collected? Well all non-Black slave descended pay the taxes? Well it be only whites who pay? Which whites pay since all of them didn't own black slaves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending