"Rep. Omar Says Republicans Who Enabled Trump ‘Have Blood On Their Hands’ | All In | MSNBC"

I mean historically.... the crusaders would invade the Muslim lands... would the Muslims say "wow.... they are so honest.... well at least they're conservative".....

the Muslims didn't care at all. They sent the troops onto the battlefield to fight them.

Yes, an enemy charging at you does tend to be more conservative. But you are supposed to be against the enemy soldiers- not to be in awe of them.

This is the precedent all throughout history.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
I mean historically.... the crusaders would invade the Muslim lands... would the Muslims say "wow.... they are so honest.... well at least they're conservative".....

the Muslims didn't care at all. They sent the troops onto the battlefield to fight them.

Yes, an enemy charging at you does tend to be more conservative. But you are supposed to be against the enemy soldiers- not to be in awe of them.

This is the precedent all throughout history.
wallahi yaab .... I am amazed by some people reading comprehension skills. :stressed:
brother may Allah guide us all.

Ilhan Omar is right.

Criminals like Josh Hawley and Ted Cruz, among others, have real blood on their hands. They're fanning the flames of a civil war for the sake of some bullshit election claim

Trending

Latest posts