Renowned Maryam Qassim causes outrage after CBB use her for propaganda

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
He fooled almost everyone including me when he was elected first, but now almost all Somalis realized Farmaajo is the worst Somali leader to ever rule Villa Somalia.

The only people who support him now are just the Qabayaaliste cult groups who share same tribe only, no Somali person with any diginity and knowledge wants him back.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
He fooled almost everyone including me when he was elected first, but now almost all Somalis realized Farmaajo is the worst Somali leader to ever rule Villa Somalia.

The only people who support him now are just the Qabayaaliste cult groups who share same tribe only, no Somali person with any diginity and knowledge wants him back.
Dont forget laangaabs

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Duqbilow is a laangaab cow herder just like me-his sickness is called reer warfaa,thats his only reason fir farmaajo-when chees is gone we will send him to Ogadenia for dhaqan celis.

:damn:

Dr maryam qaasim put the CBB fake sheikh in his place.look at all the hurt CBB cults in her replies lol.
May Allah protect and bless the good doctor shes part of the very few honest somali politicians , hope to see her in the next governement .

:damn:

Dr maryam qaasim put the CBB fake sheikh in his place.look at all the hurt CBB cults in her replies lol.
May Allah protect and bless the good doctor shes part of the very few honest somali politicians , hope to see her in the next governement .
Honest politicians are a rarety, mA. May the almighty reward her.:rejoice:

Trending