Renewable Electricity finally arrives in Dhahar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Development is progressing at a good paste in Maakhir mashallah. is the the solar installations in Badhan hadaaftimo and xingalool finished yet?

Development is progressing at a good paste in Maakhir mashallah. is the the solar installations in Badhan hadaaftimo and xingalool finished yet?
Badhan is a bit more advanced and it has a mixed petrol + solar electricity grid.\
http://seccco.net/street-lighting-in-badhan/
Hadaaftimo , probably does as well due to proximity to Badhan.

Pretty sure hingalol doesnt , but puntlands ministry of womens development has deployed women to study abroad in a six-month training programme at the Barefoot College in Rajasthan, India, from September.These type of people will be used to urbanise Western Puntland.

http://www.somalisisters.com/news/three-pioneer-somali-women-train-as-solar-power-engineers/

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
I know Buraan and balibusle solar installions are completed with Dhahar the regional capital getting solar which is good news for Haylans development. I just hope they start investing in pipelines and infrastructure from Calmadow to the neighboring areas to farm the dry lands and making it easier to transport fruit and vegetables from the mountain settlements inshallah. Calmadow is a breadbasket with huge potential to make the region major area of commerce but is unfortunately isolated due to nonexistent infrastructure and any form of modernity.

I know Buraan and balibusle solar installions are completed with Dhahar the regional capital getting solar which is good news for Haylans development. I just hope they start investing in pipelines and infrastructure from Calmadow to the neighboring areas to farm the dry lands and making it easier to transport fruit and vegetables from the mountain settlements inshallah. Calmadow is a breadbasket with huge potential to make the region major area of commerce but is unfortunately isolated due to nonexistent infrastructure and any form of modernity.
Are you from Sanaag? Or are you just invested in its potential.

Bohol

VIP
Dhahar is the main regional capital for Dubays while Badhan is the main regional capital for Cumar. Those are the only two main Warsan sub-clans.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Are you from Sanaag? Or are you just invested in its potential.
no i’m from Mudug bro but have lived and worked in PL and seen every regions potential and the hard work the visionaries and heroes back then founded/established that is bearing fruit now, been to sanaag calmadow and had the privilege to see 1 of 2 women who set the foundation and are huge part of establishing PL marwo fadumo jibril and asha gelle, her work in sanaag opened peoples eyes of the bounty and potentials of the land when 99% of PLers didn’t.

no i’m from Mudug bro but have lived and worked in PL and seen every regions potential and the hard work the visionaries and heroes back then founded/established that is bearing fruit now, been to sanaag calmadow and had the privilege to see 1 of 2 women who set the foundation and are huge part of establishing PL marwo fadumo jibril and asha gelle, her work in sanaag opened peoples eyes of the bounty and potentials of the land when 99% of PLers didn’t.
God bless Puntlanders, our regions are going places im telling you.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Dhahar reminds me of a nice song I used to listen to. Those pics tho :nahgirl:
You have to go back to caynaba

tenor.gif

Sounds awesome ! Although I have been harsh against federalism Sanaag is benefitting from puntland greatly.The increased economic output will allow taxation and hopefully increase the urbanisation.

Status
Not open for further replies.