Rendilles in Modern Clothes

It's that unsightly semitic look. Something in their nose and facial bone structure. Indians have it as well.
Habeshas have noses that stick out and are long and sometimes crooked like Indians/Arabs whilst Somalis have straight noses that are usually small/not as pointed.
And Habeshas have large eyes and smaller mouth area.

Som

VIP
The Nilotic attire makes them look like savages, while when they wear modern clothes they look like Somalis. These are all Rendilles:

gQizxUB.jpg

a7rQCPt.jpg

X4rl9ow.jpg

hjAjKAQ.jpg

hccRq3R.jpg

8CGGSd8.jpg

6CRi8BQ.jpg

9vx6mzs.jpg

GFJDaa5.jpg

LUeAFU3.jpg

htuFNZ2.jpg

xvlPZXI.jpg

2Visfk7.jpg

VKqBlDF.jpg

KGIi0CS.jpg

nV9sMkV.jpg
They look somali some of them give me an ethiopian vibe

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
I’m always surprised to see Somalis act like act like Habeshas don’t have tons and tons of features that overlaps with ours :dead:. Just like them we have a wide range of features, and I’m sure we look all here look just as different from one another as the Rendilles posted.

Som

VIP
I’m always surprised to see Somalis act like act like Habeshas don’t have tons and tons of features that overlaps with ours :dead:. Just like them we have a wide range of features, and I’m sure we look all here look just as different from one another as the Rendilles posted.
Yep. Somalis have many looks. You have light skinned, dark skinned , brown skinned, big nosed, small nose, hook nose, big eyes, small eyes etc but all look uniquely Somali

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Fr the amount of times I’ve been told I look eritrean because I don’t fit their “somali look”

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
I got them from Rendille facebook groups and confirmed they were all Rendille and lived in Marsabit or had ties there.
Is marsabit a majority rendille town or a majority borana town? Plus do other somalis live there or just rendilles?