Rendilles in Modern Clothes

Apollo

VIP
The Nilotic attire makes them look like savages, while when they wear modern clothes they look like Somalis. These are all Rendilles:

gQizxUB.jpg

a7rQCPt.jpg

X4rl9ow.jpg

hjAjKAQ.jpg

hccRq3R.jpg

8CGGSd8.jpg

6CRi8BQ.jpg

9vx6mzs.jpg

GFJDaa5.jpg

LUeAFU3.jpg

htuFNZ2.jpg

xvlPZXI.jpg

2Visfk7.jpg

VKqBlDF.jpg

KGIi0CS.jpg

nV9sMkV.jpg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Some look Somali but some others, you can see the Nilotic admixture in them.

Linguists have checked the Rendille language and confirmed their language is related to Somalis but not closely. They definitely shared a common ancestor with the Somalis but traditionally lived around Kenya. I don't believe in the myth that they used to be Somalis.

S5Ktmq7.png

nyyRySK.png

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
The Nilotic attire makes them look like savages, while when they wear modern clothes they look like Somalis. These are all Rendilles:

gQizxUB.jpg

a7rQCPt.jpg

X4rl9ow.jpg

hjAjKAQ.jpg

hccRq3R.jpg

8CGGSd8.jpg

6CRi8BQ.jpg

9vx6mzs.jpg

GFJDaa5.jpg

LUeAFU3.jpg

htuFNZ2.jpg

xvlPZXI.jpg

2Visfk7.jpg

VKqBlDF.jpg

KGIi0CS.jpg

their are as somali as the oromos are
i dont think these guys are somali or oromo just rendille and they are a close reletive of us
their just cushites

got a question for you apollo do they identify closely with oromos who they share a religion with or somalis, is the connection a religous connection cultral or similar foods music or language and are they aware of their close connection with somalis or oromos ?

Some look Somali but some others, you can see the Nilotic admixture in them.

Linguists have checked the Rendille language and confirmed their language is related to Somalis but not closely. They definitely shared a common ancestor with the Somalis but traditionally lived around Kenya. I don't believe in the myth that they used to be Somalis.
There are very few linguists with expertise in Somali or Rendille, let alone both. I'd take any such claims with a mountain of salt.

Trending