Renaming states of Somaliweyn

@Hafun I haven't watched the speech you are talking about. All I know is that during his nine year rule as JSL president Egal AUN supported our right to self determination. In case he was secretly a unionist he wouldn't have imposed reunion on us as the fact was the constitutional referendum in 2001 was held on his orders, giving the people the chance to vote to maintain the independence or reunite with our neighbour

I didn't even finish reading your response when you said I haven't watched the video even though it's there. Don't respond to me then. I dislike close minded delusional people. Ciao

giphy.gif

The only group who are able to unite and solve their differences are the Odayaal. Horeyna odeygaasha ayaa waddanka haayey. Boqor Cismaan, Sultan Maxamuud Cali Shire iwm. Kolka if this guys come together and unite, then their subjects are willing to give in to whatever they decide.

Wabillaahi Tawfiiq

Its time to balkanise somalia every qabils control their land. Like before the cadaans came

Balkan countries are weak and are ruled by neighboring countries. Somalis need new generation that cares about their religion, culture, language and destiny.

Mr Keyboard warrior, keep up whatever your doing.

giphy.gif

Trending