Remove black heads

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
How do you remove your black heads?
I have that shit on my nose and it's impossible to get rid of it. I have a really small nose too which isn't helpful.I don't want to get pores to when I remove them.

How do you remove your black heads?
I have that shit on my nose and it's impossible to get rid of it. I have a really small nose too which isn't helpful.I don't want to get pores to when I remove them.

Depends on your skin type but I'm gonna assume you have an oily skin.

If you don't have a dedicated skincare go out and watch some videos to get informed.

Personally I would recommend a mild exfoliating scrub. It helped me with my blackhead issue.

Salicylic acid helps with blackheads. Make sure to use an exfoliator (a chemical one would probably be better than a physical one in this case).

Steam your face with lukewarm water and gently use small towel to exfoliate then use eggwhite as mask keep it until its dry. Rinse off and use your choice of face moisturizer and say goodbye to blackheads or any skin inpurities.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Use a BHA exfoliant, I use the one from paula‘s choice. BHA goes deep in to your pores and gets rid of the gunk and built up dead skin cells. It‘s really good for acne prone skin, blackheads and uneven skintone.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1594216906366.png
1594216916042.png

Trending

Latest posts