Remember those 4 drunk Xalimoz that beat a white slag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a dumb judge he should have given them all jailtime

If I robbed a bank and told the judge Im
Not used to having alot if money he would never let me Walk free

:what:

How is this in anyway similar to a bank robbery? You guys acting like the white girl was put in a coma when it was mere rough-house in between drunks. This shit happens all the time on nights out in the UK - ALL THE TIME.

I've seen drunk white girls bottle each other and vandalise cars among other things. You think Jessica and Molly would get the harsh sentence you're advocating for these Xalimos? Young drunk women receive some leniency from the law - shouldn't be surprising.

A suspended sentence is very reasonable and proportionate.

Alcohol is one hell of a drug.

:what:

How is this in anyway similar to a bank robbery? You guys acting like the white girl was put in a coma when it was mere rough-house in between drunks. This shit happens all the time on nights out in the UK - ALL THE TIME.

I've seen drunk white girls bottle each other and vandalise cars among other things. You think Jessica and Molly would get the harsh sentence you're advocating for these Xalimos? Young drunk women receive some leniency from the law - shouldn't be surprising.

A suspended sentence is very reasonable and proportionate.

Alcohol is one hell of a drug.
uk prison are full . You would have to be a profilic offender or commit a serious crime to get sent down . Furthermore , sentencing must take previous convictions into consideration .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts