Remember those 4 drunk Xalimoz that beat a white slag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
They would've at least face 5 years in prison in America. and aside from time in jail, fines, parole, permanent criminal records would be haunting them for the rest of their lives.
European criminal justice is a joke

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
. I remember seeing one downtown and she thought i was her cousin and kept calling me abdi:mjlol:[/QUOTE]

Bruh some drunk xalimos on danforth were asking my qabiil before, wtf:gucciwhat:

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
e so sloppy when drunk. I remember seeing one downtown and she thought i was her cousin and kept calling me abdi:mjlol:

Bruh some drunk xalimos on danforth were asking my qabiil before, wtf:gucciwhat:[/QUOTE]
Say wallahi

Thats pretty messed up. I have yet to been ask about my qabil ever bro. Drunk xalimos asking for your qabil thats so random:mjlol:

What did you say to them?

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
[/QUOTE]Say wallahi

Thats pretty messed up. I have yet to been ask about my qabil ever bro. Drunk xalimos asking for your qabil thats so random:mjlol:

What did you say to them?[/QUOTE]

Wallahi fam. I was in shock niinyo, I tried to change the subject & they called me midgaan:jaynerd:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Say wallahi

What did you say to them?[/QUOTE]

Wallahi fam. I was in shock niinyo, I tried to change the subject & they called me midgaan:jaynerd:[/QUOTE]
:dead1::dead1::dead1:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I never met a drunk Somali in my life. Them few Somali youths in San franscisco area are highly educated and well-behaved. I really wanna see how it's like to live in a Somali community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts