Remember this nigga

Metal Magician

Farmajo For President 2021
Nearly 5mill followers didn't realize he blew that much. Hes missing out on serious bag not using the account. Should let me be his social media manager and split the profits 50/50 the bastard :snoop:
so you want the boy to keep making khanis videos? now i know you support lgbt

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
He’s extremely camp. I would like to believe he’s just a bit feminine, but the way the world is moving these days wouldn’t surprise me he’s gay.

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
i hope your brothers become khanises its always mali females supporting feminine somali men
Reverse uno card. YOUR brother becomes khanis, and your dad too. They both come out out as gay to your mom which leads to your parents divorcing. 5 years later after being outcasted the two of them go live in California together with their boyfriends. Your brother adopts 3 Haitian kids with his twink white boy in his thirties, and your dad becomes a sugar baby and opens a gay online fans to pay rent.

Last edited:

Metal Magician

Farmajo For President 2021
Reverse uno card. Your brother becomes khanis, and your dad comes out as gay and divorces your mom. 5 years later after being outcasted the two of them go live in california together with their boyfriends.
I hope you become a tranny and your brothers become gay and everyone in your reer/family becomes gay so your dad has no one to pass on his name. now shoo move along yarey

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
I hope you become a tranny and your brothers become gay and everyone in your reer/family becomes gay so your dad has no one to pass on his name. now shoo move along yarey
They arent wrong i thought u were a girl

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
You and your uncles have a bright future in the industry. They also like skinny twinks like yourself, so you will have no problem going viral
d5cc5a6361b822fcc3d3e70439c5effa (1).jpg