Remember this friend I had

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
He was from Mudug. Him and his cousin got sent back to Somalia to get married. Wallahi it was so hilarious. I even saw pictures of the ceremony. It was really traditional. Told me the whole marriage was having sex then he came back to UK. What kind of marriage is that LMFAO. I didn't even know Somalis did this. So you go back to Somalia get married 2 months together and then go back to UK while you are married. Why does the wife stay in Somalia?

I always thought Aabo sent them back out of fear they might commit Zina. If only the parents knew it was a hopeless endeavour.

He was from Mudug. Him and his cousin got sent back to Somalia to get married. Wallahi it was so hilarious. I even saw pictures of the ceremony. It was really traditional. Told me the whole marriage was having sex then he came back to UK. What kind of marriage is that LMFAO. I didn't even know Somalis did this. So you go back to Somalia get married 2 months together and then go back to UK while you are married. Why does the wife stay in Somalia?

I always thought Aabo sent them back out of fear they might commit Zina. If only the parents knew it was a hopeless endeavour.
His either going to bring her or leave her there. I think the parents are just keeping them (chaste). If he married a women back home then she just needs financial support and kids.

CaliTedesse

VIP
His either going to bring her or leave her there. I think the parents are just keeping them (chaste). If he married a women back home then she just needs financial support and kids.
Akhi but I know more than the miskeen parents knew. I mean they want to keep them chaste but mans already tasted malab.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Fast forward one of them divorced the female he married so fast wallahi. Said he's going to marry another one :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Lol it’s easier for him since he’s going to pay probably 1k for the meher or less. No shade but you see what I mean.
You saying mehers don't go for 1k in the diaspora ? SHEEEIITTTT. I need to get my lacag up

Trending

Latest posts