Remember the Somali Korean couple

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
You too are a lowly creature
download (1).jpeg
naga amus madaxweyn

The dude is obsessed with everything black. He even met up with Mr Hotspot the "ahaha" good vibes guy. Mr Hotspot is innocent af i doubt he realized how terrible the lil soundcloud rappers are.

Oh and the video is about some underage western black girls that are fans of the lil soundcloud group. So they sent the guys nudes and shit in a gc. BTW the Somali girl is 19(?) while the Korean is almost 30 :jcoleno:
Someone save her from the sunken place

The dude is obsessed with everything black. He even met up with Mr Hotspot the "ahaha" good vibes guy. Mr Hotspot is innocent af i doubt he realized how terrible the lil soundcloud rappers are.

Oh and the video is about some underage western black girls that are fans of the lil soundcloud group. So they sent the guys nudes and shit in a gc. BTW the Somali girl is 19(?) while the Korean is almost 30 :jcoleno:
Someone save her from the sunken place
I was gonna mention this. I was sure I seen threads about him here being accused of abusing black girls. This girl is a child being used

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Like in Kdramas, does the family abandons him? Or do they embrace her :stressed:

Apollo

VIP
More Xalimos should marry East Asians and fewer New World Blacks. :dead:

At least East Asians are successful and intelligent.

Trending

Latest posts