Remember that xalimo that married broke guy? She is absolutely trash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im from.london as well and its far from wonder place. Thecplace is full of trashy people, very overrated and too expensive
Sxb which part of London? with 8 million plus people it is going to be a bit overcrowded laakiin if you are looking for cheap houses than perhaps look outside London

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
war iska dhaafa xana yarisay

sidi :superman: baan ku difaaci doona xana, haka walwalin walaashay

:dabcasar::dabcasar:

@Jaydaan hada werarka joojin waysid

tumblr_nztohoBGee1r12e7ro1_500.gif

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
Darling I have a Man!
I’ll bring him with me, he will pick you up while I beat the shit out of you.
Deal? Keep your money

He's clearly not doing a good job, the sexual frustration must be insane

...and the money was for u to ay me for using up any of my time. I have no doubt yo'd try to manhandle me you heifer. Despite being maximus phallus, my slim frame cannot withstand a 10 tone hippopotomus on my person just to satisfy her desire of being on top. Hence the money is insurance and inevitable compensation

Arent you too old for this? Your kids are in college while you threatning people in a forum.....ceeb
Nah I’m laughing my head off.
My Daughter is going to University in October inshallah. It’s banter if he takes what others say on the Internet seriously then it’s on him.

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
Nah I’m laughing my head off.
My Daughter is going to University in October inshallah. It’s banter if he takes what others say on the Internet seriously then it’s on him.

So you werent going to come meet me? :meleshame:

Ive always wanted to try a 35-38 yr old, just at the best by date :siilaanyolaugh:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She’s a certified qaxaabad.

Marriage is sacred and the one that brings skeletons out in the open on someone you once loved is pathetic.
He wasn’t even there to defend himself. If I was cross examining her I could’ve showed all the lies she was telling about the guy. The guy was wrong but she was she too.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
It’s weird seeing a Somali girl wearing wigs . Most Somali girls can grow long thick hair .

Loll I cant even take the men on here seriously, werent you guys laughing at that abdi alcoholic guy who was making fun of those miskeen homeless people. gtfoh you guys love to pick and choose when to feel offended

Loll I cant even take the men on here seriously, werent you guys laughing at that abdi alcoholic guy who was making fun of those miskeen homeless people. gtfoh you guys love to pick and choose when to feel offended
A good person see injustice and take offence to it. A bad person see injustice and defends it with whataboutism. Congrats...you just exposed yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending