Remember that Rahaf girl who fled from Saudi Arabia?

This girl integrated into canadian culture very fast.

7d1ea06a66.jpg

She started dating this ex-convict Jamaican immediately after landing in canada.

she married him and made him a father

DNA TESTING shows that he was not the father and she cheated on him with another black guy.

When he tried to argue with her she kicked him out the house with the baby.

She doesn't care whether her baby is starving and she knows canadian law will always be on her side

AND she has an ONLYFANS. :meleshame:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 spoiled saudi girl just wanted to be hoeing around

I didn't know Arab girls can have a big booty like that or did she get a bbl recently ?

Screenshot_20211229-174916.png

The last time I paid attention to her was when she had a baby with a black dude. Never heard the cheating or onlyfans. Surprised she ever married him, presumed she was a baby mama.

Its rumoured heavily that back in Saudi Arabia she was promiscuous and had a sex tape circulating. I think she has BPD tbh, probs she had a shitty home life but probably also is mentally ill

She apparently divorced him and she’s now doing only-fans. It’s a shame Western media turned her into a hero, this woman fled her country to act like a wh*ore.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
That's a blessing of western world: freedom. She made a choice. A lot of you take that for granted.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
She actually comes from a prominent wealthy family. She never had to work for the rest of her life. That's like the perfect life everyone dreams to achieve and she gave it up for some gus and alcohol. She'll soon bitterly regret her decision to runaway from her family once she gets a taste of the real western culture

She actually comes from a prominent wealthy family. She never had to work for the rest of her life. That's like the perfect life everyone dreams to achieve and she gave it up for some gus and alcohol. She'll soon bitterly regret her decision to runaway from her family once she gets a taste of the real western culture

I read she's the daughter of a Saudi mayor or head of municipality.

I was unfortunate enough to see screenshots of her onlyfans on Twitter. :mjlol: It’s fckin nasty, a bunch of close up pu$$y videos and that’s not even the worst of it

I know Trudeau’s feeling hella embarassed rn

Trending