Remember my chick friend who found out thru SC of her 2 year bf marrying? She rejected me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
IMG_4286.jpg

IMG_4283.jpg

IMG_4284.jpg

IMG_4285.jpg

IMG_4286.jpg
IMG_4286.jpg IMG_4286.jpg

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

She's weak, I must get at her at her weakest point
Smh. Just treat her like shit. These female species are wierd. If you are nice, they will run from you. But when you are being an asshole for no reason, they will open their legs for you.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Why don't you go take care of you kids khaasar :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:or is creating more bastards an cidaagale trait since thats how yall started :dabcasar::drakelaugh:

Hahaha she wants your attention but doesn't want to date you right ? Cries to you about other guys :ftw9nwa:

Saaxiib @R.Kelly ur an emotional dumpster.... stop posting these pics ur not winning at anything you beta ass nigga :susp:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
A fiesty halimo eh? :whew:

Well I call dibs on whatever is remaining of you after those cidagaales tear you up :mybusiness:

I have 2 oromos who owe me a few favors :gucciwhat: my team set wallahi :drakelaugh:

im just playing I love cidagale you guys are my brothers, :salute:one of the best looking isaaq guys ive seen are cidaagale:chrisfreshhah::lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending