Remember 14th of October Genocide

Farmajoo's happiest day when he and Al-Shabab killed thousands of our people with a mini nuclear bomb. I never forgot my dead. Reer CBB will pay for this. I always said that Farmajoo closely worked with Al-shabab to genocide us.

Last edited:
The 14th October massacre was carried out by the Amniyaat faction of UGUS. They were and still led by a guy named Mahat Karataay. And it was confirmed that the current head of NISA Mahad Salat is his protege'.

Well, we can all see where the blame lies.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
280C32BE-4D17-4A91-92BE-AA55197D8952.jpeg

It is showing on the cursed’s face for all that suffering he caused. Allah is punishing him for his transgressions.

He may as well have conducted it himself. That blood is on his hands and he will pay in judgement day
Unless you have some sort of solid evidence then you should think about what your saying how many bombs went of during hsm time did people say he was responsible no we blamed Al shabaab if you hate the previous president then just say that but if your going to make an accusation then you need evidence stop spreading lies about another person without any sort of evidence brother
:snoop:

I hated Farmaajo and his whole government from that day on.

People I knew lost their kids, and it still pains me to this day.

CBB were Farmaajos supporters, so what about those people who disliked Farmaajo but also dislike HSM? Are they also CBB? Lol You’re getting no love from Somalis, no one fucks with HAG. You guys are inferior so instead of hating on Somalis you hate on CBB :dead:

Trending

Latest posts