Remaining Jubaland senatorial seat candidates released.

Madoobe wanted fairness and allowed Dabbare to keep the xaraan seat when it should’ve gone to Aulihan after the Dhulmi Laftagareen pulled against Beesha Ogaden in southwest state 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Glad to see that another Reer Hassan wife of Ogaden man shall ascend to the seat. Well done this Madoobe fella sure is equitable

The blame lies on Absame communities living in the 3 major districts of Bakool who are not protesting for their rights against the Hariin subclan regime in Baydhabo. Another blame also lies on the Absame representatives in Jubaland who allowed this injustice to happen without consequences. Dadkayga Goormey Hurdada ka kici doonaan :jcoleno::mjcry:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
is she married to an Ogaden?
Oh shit the female candidates are Cawlyahan seat not Mareexan I knew I recognized that Yarow name its Ugaas Yarow relative who got the seat guess Madoobe rewarded that dabadhilif

What a slap in the face to Cawlyahan to be represented by females no Cali Raage allowed

Oh shit the female candidates are Cawlyahan seat not Mareexan I knew I recognized that Yarow name its Ugaas Yarow relative who got the seat guess Madoobe rewarded that dabadhilif

What a slap in the face to Cawlyahan to be represented by females no Cali Raage allowed

The Females have just as much rights to contest for the seats than the male candidates. Even my lower house constituency seats this year are being contested by a male and female and the female is much more popular because she does more work for our deegaan compared to the guy who hasn’t even step foot.

Sayid Ahmed meets with the new Jubaland remaining 4 senators. Like his new clothing style Manshallah.
7C67314E-1D85-46B4-B3A9-2C9E2C1A27D9.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts