Taoism also looks good!
E20DF082-E839-4DCF-9B3B-4ADCB4A7DF1C.png

Sikhism looks unique!
DB57F708-6AB8-4065-B5BC-C7AC9DE61046.png

The Christian Cross is heresy!
4B170AFC-E326-4C35-BEE8-99CFE21DD859.png

Garaad diinle

๎€š๎€ž๎€ข๎€œ๎€  ๎€ ๎€Ÿ๎€ก๎€๎€›
The crescent symbol is not inherently islamic to begin with. The abbasid had black flag and the umayyad had red flags. For all for all intents and purposes it's considered islamic cause of how synonymies it's with islam. If i were to choice i might have changed it to another symbol. Non of the other symbol look cool in my eyes.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The crescent symbol is not inherently islamic to begin with. The abbasid had black flag and the umayyad had red flags. For all for all intents and purposes it's considered islamic cause of how synonymies it's with islam. If i were to choice i might have changed it to another symbol. Non of the other symbol look cool in my eyes.
During the prophet saws time we had a white flag correct?

Garaad diinle

Sikhism looks cold asf.
Sikhism was born by the sword. They fought the mughals to survive and became fierce warriors in the process. Some sikhs in the west carry actual daggers as part of their religion. Sikhism is also partly inspired by islam.

Garaad diinle

During the prophet saws time we had a white flag correct?
Yes. As far as i know the rasul ๏ทบ had a white flag but also a black one. Both flag had the shahada writing on them.

Sikh man's are some of the nicest & most niggas I've ever met. If they weren't so yaryar in terms of population they'd already would've made India a superpower

Sikh man's are some of the nicest & most niggas I've ever met. If they weren't so yaryar in terms of population they'd already would've made India a superpower

Not alot of them in the U.S heard theres a shit ton in Canada though :hmm:

Sikhism was born by the sword. They fought the mughals to survive and became fierce warriors in the process. Some sikhs in the west carry actual daggers as part of their religion. Sikhism is also partly inspired by islam.

Very informative Sxb, thanks I appreciate it.

Trending