Religious people are tribalists

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
I’ve concluded that the atheist/not religious Somalis I used to attack sometimes sound more sane than the ‘religious’ ones on this site
I can’t believe I’m saying this but I would like to apologise to all the apostates.
My research has gone further, and I have found that the most religious in our community in Birmingham are secretly and openly the biggest tribalists.
My mums friends gathered yesterday, who were of different qabiils and boy was it getting heated, some of the women act like they are the most pious women on earth.
For further results on this experiment, I would like to hear from you guys

He is not one of us who calls to tribalism. He is not one of us who fights for the sake of tribalism. He is not one of us who dies following the way of tribalism.

Source: Sunan Abī Dāwūd 5121, Grade: Hasan

Whoever supports his people in oppression is like a dead camel that falls into a well and is pulled out by its tail.

Source: Musnad Aḥmad 4141, Grade: Sahih

Verily, the greatest liar among people is a man who insults another man by disparaging the entire tribe.

Source: Sunan Ibn Mājah 3761, Grade: Sahih

Verily, the greatest criminal among people is a poet who disparages the entire tribe.

Source: al-Adab al-Mufrad 870, Grade: Sahih

Whoever fights under the banner of one who is blind, raging for the sake of tribalism, or calling to tribalism, or supporting tribalism, and is killed in this state will have died upon ignorance. Whoever rebels against my nation, striking the righteous and wicked alike and sparing not even the believers and he does not fulfill the pledge of security, then he has nothing to do with me and I have nothing to do with him.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1848, Grade: Sahih

The majority of Somali's although they know that tribalism isn't sanctioned in the religion, they are however completely ignorant about it's severity, someone should translate these hadiths to Somali and pass it along the whatsapp groups.

There is no problem in loving your tribe, the issue is supporting them in injustice and thinking your superior then others as a result which is arrogance.

Nothing wrong with connecting and treating your family with a bias so long as its not aiding them in transgression. The quran constantly dwells on giving your money and attention firstly to your kin. God has even acknowledged that he has made as into nations and qabiil, so that we may now each other by. Aiding your tribesman in transgression is the only wrongdoing.

Yep i've noticed that. It pains me to admit this, but on sspot, the apostates seem to be less racist and respectful compared to some of the supposedly religious ones on here.

We have some that call for the annihilation of their fellow muslims for being bantu and make crude and disrespectful jibes about women. What a morally bankrupt bunch.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Yep i've noticed that. It pains me to admit this, but on sspot, the apostates seem to be less racist and respectful compared to some of the supposedly religious ones on here.

We have some that call for the annihilation of their fellow muslims for being bantu and make crude and disrespectful jibes about women. What a morally bankrupt bunch.
I know, it was all fun and what not in the beginning but it’s starting to actually scare me now

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Nothing wrong with connecting and treating your family with a bias so long as its not aiding them in transgression. The quran constantly dwells on giving your money and attention firstly to your kin. God has even acknowledged that he has made as into nations and qabiil, so that we may now each other by. Aiding your tribesman in transgression is the only wrongdoing.
You’ve said it yourself Allah put us into different groups so we may know each other not so that we could fight each other or bad mouth each and every person that isn’t apart of your Qabiil

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Just cause they were jilbaab and pray doesnt mean they are religious. Somalis call anyone who dress islamically religious.
You’re right, I’m talking about the ones that openly talk about religion, call you out for wearing trouser and no hijab

Trending