Religion

I'm not religious but UK Somalis are usually religious I think.

European Somalis tend to be more religious than North American Somalis.

It'll be incorrect to classify myself as 'religious', cuz only Allah (SWT) can accept and decline my prayers and ducaa, but Alx I try my best.

As for the most religious diaspora, I simply do not know. All the diasporas imo are bila akhlaaq ciyaal suuqs. There is not much of a competition.

:manny:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i knew canadian somalis were finished for when i saw a somali girl twerking with a weave, henny bottle on one hand, recording on the other while her dad was jamming with her

1617643947318.png

Xaruun

VIP
No idea, I could be a munafiq deep down but only Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) knows. It’s obvious as to which diaspora is the least religious :pachah1:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
i knew canadian somalis were finished for when i saw a somali girl twerking with a weave, henny bottle on one hand, recording on the other while her dad was jamming with her

You see shit like THIS is why we NEED a "WTF?!" reaction installed.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
How do you judge someone’s religiosity? Waaba yaab. Is it the clothing? Their appearance? It’s not something you can ascribe to yourself or judge others by.

How do you judge someone’s religiosity? Waaba yaab. Is it the clothing? Their appearance? It’s not something you can ascribe to yourself or judge others by.
Yh I judge by what’s apparent. Usually can tell after you’ve been around them & a few conversions, doesn’t matter too much about clothes. You can wear Islamic clothes but be finished.

Trending