OPINION Reliable Sources say Farmaajo lost majority of Laftgareen MPs to Deni,HSM and S.Shariif last night

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
It is done for Farmaajo and his N&N cult, they are not coming back ever and we will never be hear from them ever, what a great and wonderful day for the opposition.

I am glad Laftagreen realized Farmaajo has nothing going for him and he bargained with his MPs to Deni,HSM and S.Shariif.

Several weeks ago I did say majority of sws will be split with Deni, sh shareef and HSM .
@Manafesto even faemajo loyal nisa mps in sws have jumped ship . What fascinated me is how Aden saransor who was backed by kheyre for the parliemnt speakership now fully endorses sheikh shareef . Somali politics is wild , I'm now hearing fahad and Qatar have abandoned farmajo and will be funding kheyre , aden adde son and Osoble :francis:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Several weeks ago I did say majority of sws will be split with Deni, sh shareef and HSM .
@Manafesto faemajo loyal nisa mps in sws have jumped ship . What fascinated me is how Aden saransor who was backed by kheyre for the parliemnt speakership now fully endorses sheikh shareef . Somali politics is wild , I'm now hearing fahad and Qatar have abandoned farmajo and will be funding kheyre and Osoble :francis:
Hearing the same with Osoble. Apparently Ictisam is desperate given they’ve realised how desperate Farmaajo’s re election is now

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Manafesto faemajo loyal nisa mps in sws have jumped ship . What fascinated me is how Aden saransor who was backed by kheyre for the parliemnt speakership now fully endorses sheikh shareef . Somali politics is wild , I'm now hearing fahad and Qatar have abandoned farmajo and will be funding kheyre , aden adde son and Osoble :francis:

I am glad Farmaajo is out of the way, his chances of coming back were very slim specially after he lost Gedo Mps to Madoobe/Deni.

if I was him I wouldn't embarras myself, but Farmaajo is a self centered fool and falls for his own CBB progpogand all the time.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Translation for ‘reliable source’ for MJ means anything any MJ happens to write.

This is the video of their meeting,your Adeer is history, even Laftagreen realized he has zero chance and now Deni is courting him as you see,lol.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This is the video of their meeting,your Adeer is history, even Laftagreen realized he has zero chance and now Deni is courting him as you see,lol.
Your adeer is smart. Making sure to meet him when all hope was lost and at this late hour. Get an emotional decision rather than thought out

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Your adeer is smart. Making sure to meet him when all hope was lost and at this late hour. Get an emotional decision rather than thought out

If you watch the video closely It shows Deni coming over to Laftagreen place of residence late at night, this means the meeting was matter of life and death.

I would imagine Deni had the dough or the donation money in the back SUVs and they probably sealed a deal after the camera went off.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
If this Denj be elected that means that UAE will have a free pass to own Somalia’s ports
Dont they already have free pass?

Farmajo signed four undisclosed ports to Ethiopia for free, which one is worse?

World

VIP
When your opposition is spending over $100 million on bribing MPs, you don’t have much of a chance.

@Manafesto

Answer me honestly. What do you make of people in Bossaso, Garowe who came out publicly in support of Farmaajo?

Even if you say it’s because Farmaajo is a liar, and does Sixir on people that’s fine but will you deny he has more appeal than Deni, Culusow and the rest?

cow

VIP
less then 12 hours left. no more predictions, we had that the last 2 years. tomorrow we will know the truth.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Manafesto

Answer me honestly. What do you make of people in Bossaso, Garowe who came out publicly in support of Farmaajo?

Even if you say it’s because Farmaajo is a liar, and does Sixir on people that’s fine but will you deny he has more appeal than Deni, Culusow and the rest?

Nigga no body came for Farmaajo In Puntland, I saw only one video of bunch Bununs with a laptop in a room streaming we are PLdera and love Farmajo, they didn't have no MJ accent, these vidoes are altered and faked and we both know that.

I can show you plenty of videos of people showing suport to Deni all over PL and Somalia.

Hargeisa Somliland

Garoowe, Nugaal

Buurtinle,Nugaal
Baran, Sanaag

no body in PL wants Farmaajo, why would anyone person would want someone like Farmaajo who in 5 years didn't build single primary school in PL, GTFH

Trending

Latest posts