Relationships

How many people here are dating or seeing someone? Anyone here married? What is marriage like?

P.s
If you're married to a white woman/white man don't post in my thread :pacspit:

I'm glad I'm out of the dating game, breaking girls hearts sucks. Especially when you don't really care about them, it's a wierd sadness like watching a Korean boil a dog alive. Sure it's just a dog, but you don't want to see it suffer.

:tocry:

Super pale Ashkenazi Brit with family originating from Kiev

We're just covering all bases sxb, I am unfortunately single
Unfortunately sxb she's a European jew :stevej:
a0c.gif

Do better bro

Relationships take energy and time effort. I could use that time for sleeping and taking care of myself.

either way love makes you vulnerable, weak and easily to be controlled. It literally blinds you in such a fast way.

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
I am in a serious relationship with myself. 17 years strong :banderas:
ENKf8LeWwAEdLCP.jpg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Hoogey ba'a yee

Reason I said so is you reminded me of this madow chick I knew she used to say " I love my self than be a dealing with a Nigga, I got this(pointing to a plastic BBC), no buuq and no heartbreak none and it does the job,uumhu":silanyolaugh:

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Reason I said so is you reminded me of this madow chick I knew she used to say " I love my self than be a dealing with a Nigga, I got this(pointing to a plastic BBC), no buuq and no heartbreak none and it does the job,uumhu":silanyolaugh:
She sounds a lot like a femcel:kanyehmm:
I cant believe you would compare me to that :jcoleno:
Im divorcing you:mahubowtf:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
She sounds a lot like a femcel:kanyehmm:
I cant believe you would compare me to that. Im divorcing you

Nah she had new boyfriend every week but they were all bums and use to take advantage of her, she would go to work while they sneak other girls in and have sex with them in her bed, she was ugly and fat lol

Trending

Latest posts