rejection is it overated

i know a lot of people who miss out on life because of fear of rejection. seeing
the effect that it has had on people i dont think its a normal emotion, i think its quite
negative bordering on the mental. it should be treated as a disease and people try to be
cured of it. particularly us somalis. i know a lot of somali girls who literally go to sleep every night crying
lonely because they couldnt bring themselves to show or reveal their sentiments to desired ones.
odd thing is that its also rampant among somali men. their is to much restrained feelings amongst
this community that is dangerously unhealthy.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
i know a lot of people who miss out on life because of fear of rejection. seeing
the effect that it has had on people i dont think its a normal emotion, i think its quite
negative bordering on the mental. it should be treated as a disease and people try to be
cured of it. particularly us somalis. i know a lot of somali girls who literally go to sleep every night crying
lonely because they couldnt bring themselves to show or reveal their sentiments to desired ones.
odd thing is that its also rampant among somali men. their is to much restrained feelings amongst
this community that is dangerously unhealthy.
Same goes for Somali guys. I had to yell at a Somali brother on this forum and be harsh to him to try and get him off inceldom because he kept saying he couldn't talk to the women and he kept on being scared to talk despite me giving me lots of good advice and to not worry as she'll either be single or she won't want a man or she'll have a man.

Trending

Latest posts