Reincarnation?

Okay so I’ve always had this thought in my head. What if reincarnation was real? Let me explain. So let’s say I have a son and I die for whatever reason. Then my son has his own son. Do I become reincarnated into my grandchild since he holds my genetic code and everything? Their is also such thing as genetic memory where people have memories from their ancestors and much more. Thoughts?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Okay so I’ve always had this thought in my head. What if reincarnation was real? Let me explain. So let’s say I have a son and I die for whatever reason. Then my son has his own son. Do I become reincarnated into my grandchild since he holds my genetic code and everything? Their is also such thing as genetic memory where people have memories from their ancestors and much more. Thoughts?

No, you are pretty much slowly diluted out of your descendants' genepool anyway once you discount Y-DNA to male descendants or mtDNA to female descendants if you are a woman. Hell, if you get unlucky enough with recombination you may pass on as much as zero segments of autosomal DNA to a descendant 5+ generations down the line. It really is a toss up which ancestors get lucky and leave behind auDNA for you given enough time. The only reason most of us even look ancestrally similar to our ancestors is because we're the result of members of relatively homogenized ethnic groups with similar genetic makeups intermixing. If we all had ancestors with diverse roots every generation you'd be surprised how ancestrally different someone you were descended from 5+ generations ago could look when compared to you due to recombination. And genetic memory is a spook as far as I know.

This is all sounding very shirky too, saxiib.

No, you are pretty much slowly diluted out of your descendants' genepool anyway once you discount Y-DNA to male descendants or mtDNA to female descendants if you are a woman. Hell, if you get unlucky enough with recombination you may pass on as much as zero segments of autosomal DNA to a descendant 5+ generations down the line. It really is a toss up which ancestors get lucky and leave behind auDNA for you given enough time. The only reason most of us even look ancestrally similar to our ancestors is because we're the result of members of relatively homogenized ethnic groups with similar genetic makeups intermixing. If we all had ancestors with diverse roots every generation you'd be surprised how ancestrally different someone you were descended from 5+ could look when compared to you due to recombination. And genetic memory is a spook as far as I know.

This is all sounding very shirky too, saxiib.
Just shower thoughts, sorry.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
No you become re-incarnated into a Sweden Red Light Disctrict woman haha. God I hope I don't get re-incarnated. Imagine being re-incarnated into a woman who has to go work for some money as a sex worker.

Reincarnation makes no sense. Id take the pascal wager of heaven or hell being real than taking the chance of coming back to this fucked up world as someone else.

Reincarnation is a very old superstition that is older than most religions
I have a theory that it's the result of jinn pretending to be the reincarnation of the people that became our first pantheon or group of gods.

Jinn have the lifespan to have witnessed the events of the past 100,000 years.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Disgusting I hope it isn't real. Imagine if I came back to Earth as a woman who sells herself for sex.

Trending