Reiko ( since you are the only employed Minnesotan here) please tell me this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So I was in the business of comparing ohioand Minnesota's paycheck tax deduction. What percentage do your state confiscates? How about when you add your state, local and federal. I reckon that it shouldn't be more than .20%

I didn't bother asking @Bahal since he is a street chemist

@Ruqiya is a stay at home wife a truck driver and so I left her alone ( in a section 8 as a separated couple ) :siilaanyolaugh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Depends if you're married, single or head house hold. It usually rates between 5-9.5%

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Depends if you're married, single or head house hold. It usually rates between 5-9.5%

Are you nuts! I'm
Not talking about sales tax, you do recognize that ?

I'm talking about paycheck tax when 3 are claimed?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
So I was in the business of comparing ohioand Minnesota's paycheck tax deduction. What percentage do your state confiscates? How about when you add your state, local and federal. I reckon that it shouldn't be more than .20%

I didn't bother asking @Bahal since he is a street chemist

@Ruqiya is a stay at home wife a truck driver and so I left her alone ( in a section 8 as a separated couple ) :siilaanyolaugh:

You guys have 20% tax paycheck deduction :damn:

We got 33%

Mercury

VIP
Is that Norway? We get 20% tax and sometimes emergency tax which can be much more and have to chase them to claim it back!

Nope its Sweden it usually around 27-31%

it can even reach 50% tax its just the more money you earn the more tax you pay

Gibiin-Udug

It depends if you're married and how much you make. The state takes 25% from my check

I need to start popping kids and stay home!

:kendrickcry::mjcry:

Gibiin-Udug

Nope its Sweden it usually around 27-31%

it can even reach 50% tax its just the more money you earn the more tax you pay
Even if you're married and have kids? :damn:

When I get married and claim my kids, it will be less inshallah :banderas:

Mercury

VIP
Even if you're married and have kids? :damn:

When I get married and claim my kids, it will be less inshallah :banderas:

i dont know all I know is if you got kids you get Child benefits so If you got 3 kids you get around 400 bucks a month til they reach 16 I know a Somali family with 10 kids they get 1770 a month thats like 21k a year lol no wonder they buying houses back home just sucks for the kids :ohlord:

But lets say you have a salary like 3300 dollars a month after tax it will be like 2300 but in the long run the benefits aint bad free healthcare , dental, education and other stuff

:kanyeshrug:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Mercury

Our benefit is that we get money back at the start of every year. As long as you can claim a child and with the right maneuvering you Gucci.

i dont know all I know is if you got kids you get Child benefits so If you got 3 kids you get around 400 bucks a month til they reach 16 I know a Somali family with 10 kids they get 1770 a month thats like 21k a year lol no wonder they buying houses back home just sucks for the kids :ohlord:

But lets say you have a salary like 3300 dollars a month after tax it will be like 2300 but in the long run the benefits aint bad free healthcare , dental, education and other stuff

:kanyeshrug:
If they get about 400 bucks a month per child, how do they get less than 2K a month for ten kids? 400×10=4,000. Even if it's 350 per child & they have 9 kids, it should be 3K+, not under 2K. Just confused with your calculations, that's all.

Mercury

VIP
If they get about 400 bucks a month per child, how do they get less than 2K a month for ten kids? 400×10=4,000. Even if it's 350 per child & they have 9 kids, it should be 3K+, not under 2K. Just confused with your calculations, that's all.

well you get extra cash for each new kid its called flerbarnstillägg

I Think when you get more than 6 kids every kid after that is more Money but I Think you got confused its not 350 for one Child its like this

1 kid 116 bucks

2 kids 232 bucks + 16 = 248

3 kids 348 bucks +66= 415

4 kids 464 bucks+ 178= 643

5 kids 580 bucks+ 316= 897

6 kids 697 bucks + 455 = 1152

thats whats on their homepage but I know that somali family I mentioned cant be far off if theres ppl with 12 Children getting 2540 dollars monthly

well you get extra cash for each new kid its called flerbarnstillägg

I Think when you get more than 6 kids every kid after that is more Money but I Think you got confused its not 350 for one Child its like this

1 kid 116 bucks

2 kids 232 bucks + 16 = 248

3 kids 348 bucks +66= 415

4 kids 464 bucks+ 178= 643

5 kids 580 bucks+ 316= 897

6 kids 697 bucks + 455 = 1152

thats whats on their homepage but I know that somali family I mentioned cant be far off if theres ppl with 12 Children getting 2540 dollars monthly

I see. That makes sense. I was confused with your initial statement that they get about 400 bucks per child, and with ten children you gave the total sum an amount of under 2 grand.

With so many kids, 2 grand is nothing to live on a decent life in the West. And to top it off, you said they're building houses back home so I feel sorry for those poor kids. Some Somali parents are the worst parents one can have.

Mercury

VIP
I see. That makes sense. I was confused with your initial statement that they get about 400 bucks per child, and with ten children you gave the total sum an amount of under 2 grand.

With so many kids, 2 grand is nothing to live on a decent life in the West. And to top it off, you said they're building houses back home so I feel sorry for those poor kids. Some Somali parents are the worst parents one can have.

yeah the stupid houses they built look flashy but they saved every penny by eating cheaply and not looking after their children, they destroyed their children's childhoods to build those houses just to show off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts