Regrouping East Africans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeysan

The humble one
Over time I’ve had an interest in exploring the differences and makeup of people since joining here. I’ve tried to learn a fair deal of some things and this thread is just to create the big picture

My first question is to do with west Ethiopia
6C5A9EF0-499C-4FB7-A6AC-82182677EA4D.jpeg
025EBA48-66FF-4C2A-815B-11F732B59204.jpeg

I don’t think they’re the same ethnically. I know there’s diversity in every group but sth is off

Over time I’ve had an interest in exploring the differences and makeup of people since joining here. I’ve tried to learn a fair deal of some things and this thread is just to create the big picture

My first question is to do with west Ethiopia
View attachment 64349 View attachment 64350
I don’t think they’re the same ethnically. I know there’s diversity in every group but sth is off
They try to hide that th majority of ethiopia or close to it is more Madow or bantu. Many tribes in western ethiopia they dont show on tv. People would be surprised if they were told these folks are ethiopian

Keeysan

The humble one
They try to hide that th majority of ethiopia or close to it is more Madow or bantu. Many tribes in western ethiopia they dont show on tv. People would be surprised if they were told these folks are ethiopian
From the pictures of Amharas I see, I’d say they’re not too far from that. Step by step :hahaidiot:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
From a Historical point of view, West Ethiopia is strange place. Oromo hordes emerged around that area and they are cushitic. These groups might have migrated from South Sudan into Western Ethiopia in last 300-400 years after the Oromos migrated north but its just a theory

Keeysan

The humble one
From a Historical point of view, West Ethiopia is strange place. Oromo hordes emerged around that area and they are cushitic. These groups might have migrated from South Sudan into Western Ethiopia in last 300-400 years after the Oromos migrated north but its just a theory
How do historians not know this. Even the oromos aren’t sure about where they’re from

Status
Not open for further replies.