Regrets

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I got so many regrets in life lol
A lot of people do too. Don't focus on regrets and replaying the events in your head. Just let go and keep thoughts clear. When I let go and totally forget about the people who wronged me is when my Evil Eye goes to work to balance them and bring them some earthly hardship or financial hardship. You'll heal my friend, keep your chin up. I noticed I got big money coming my way from a settlement and that is Allah sending money my way to heal me of past financial misfortunes from bad decisions I made.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You ever do something you regret to someone you love that ruins y’all relationship ?

oooops i did it again

1627909818366.png

The past is the past not much we can do. That’s why I focus on what I’m able to change not what I could’ve done.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I probably have a lot of regret but because of my my bad memory... I've mostly forget them. I can count with my fingers how many regrets I have. Probably my major regrets

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
(Serious Answer)
I’m a bit of a troll on Sspot but I’m gonna be real for a second. On the 15th February 2018 at 2:36am my friend (which I will not name) called me which I unfortunately didn’t answer as I was fast asleep.It turns out he committed suicide moments later by jumping off a bridge Into the sea. I felt awful. As I know that call was a cry for help that I didn’t answer. I felt like it was my fault and I could’ve stopped it. I felt like shit.

Lol she definitely left me but I don’t really care that much about her. There was a girl in my past who I did care a lot about and I really did her dirty I regret it tbh
Who cares about a girl from the past. She's probably getting a train ran on her ever weekend. Move on king! But low key what other regrets you got cause it cant be all over a female?

Last edited:
Who cares about a girl from the past. She's probably getting a train run on her ever weekend. Move on king! But low key what other regrets you got cause it cants be all over a female?
Got a lot tbh feel like I didn’t live up to my potential and take care of myself spiritually, physically, financially, etc. But I’ve been changing for the better lately

Damn bro you are going out sad over some iron deficient xalimo from Minnesota. Maybe you need a vacation to Miami.

We will make an Sspot GoFundMe for your trip. :mjlaugh:

Trending