Regrets

Chun Li

under construction πŸ˜ˆπŸ’–
At one point I had the entire Quran memorized by heart.. now I forgot all of it. My biggest regret was not revising and taking care of it.

That’s truly amazing. How old were you when you (first) memorized the Quran & how long did it take for you to accomplish this?

That’s truly amazing. How old were you when you (first) memorized the Quran & how long did it take for you to accomplish this?
I was like 10 when I finished by like 11-12 I had all of it memorized. When I stopped going to Dugsi and went back to school I forgot it all. Took me about 3-4 years.

Chun Li

I was like 10 when I finished by like 11-12 I had all of it memorized. When I stopped going to Dugsi and went back to school I forgot it all. Took me about 3-4 years.

Masha’Allah. So you were basically around 8-9 when you first started. Anyways, even if you have forgotten it, remember that you have earned all of the deeds for your actions. You can still learn again & it might just be easy because your brain will be familiar with the verses. Good luck with it.

gbrlax3

π•»π–”π–œπ–Šπ–— π–Žπ–˜ 𝖆𝖓 π–Žπ–‘π–‘π–šπ–˜π–Žπ–”π–“.
whn little drinking too much acidy drinks coca cola now i have acid reflux sigh...

Chun Li

5'10. I wanna be legit tall not around average

Me too. I’m 5’3 & I would like to grow a few inches taller, but everyone’s coming for my ass telling me I’m at an average height. They don’t understand why I’d want to be taller

Ruining my sister's university graduation by getting suspended in high school on the same day and time. My parents had to leave, they left her to deal with my nonsense.

A day to celebrate her hard work, effort and accomplishments was selfishly ruined by me.

gbrlax3

π•»π–”π–œπ–Šπ–— π–Žπ–˜ 𝖆𝖓 π–Žπ–‘π–‘π–šπ–˜π–Žπ–”π–“.
Me too. I’m 5’3 & I would like to grow a few inches taller, but everyone’s coming for my ass telling me I’m at an average height. They don’t understand why I’d want to be taller
women should stay small. they look more womanly that way

Trending