Regions of Ethiopia Explained (Geography Now)

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I watched this video the day it came out and it barely had information to educate his viewers.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
I learned from the video that Oromos are heavy khat addicts. No wonder they are running around with machetes chopping up people. I wonder if Kenya supplies them too.

Apollo

VIP
I think this guy will butcher the Somalia episode. We need to get in touch with him once he gets close to Slovenia or the Solomon Islands.

However, he has been to Somaliland, so that should dampen the butchering slightly.

I don't understand why he mentioned the sultanas from other regions but not ogaden. He only mentioned about colourful clothing :what1:

Invader

:lol: That guy next to that Xalimo is definitely not a Somali.

Also, I didn't like how he started talking about clans. Not a good look to represent Somalis by clans.
She claimed that Ogaden has the right to secede. :reallymaury:

0:57

Invader

lying through their teeth.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
right doesn't mean its either easy or straight forward
FreeOgaden.PNG

Ogaden can secede:banderas:
It is going to be hard as the Ethiopian government is suppressive.

Ahmed Gurey was following the orders of the people and followed the constitution but the Xabashis are afraid about their loss of oil revenue and arrested him illegally.

#FreeOgadenia

That ugly xabash is a good liar tho:umad:The way she said that.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
The whole video he seems like as if someone forced to make the video.
I watched few other of their videos and as you said they seem to be forced to make the videos. They are saying things but all I hear is IDGAF.

Not going to lie i was triggered when he said "ethiopia somalia" :farole:

Otherwise yeah i watch his channel it cool the know something in this world like how libya has so much ancient places and landscape untouched by outsider that i didn't know ( they better fixed that country i want go there asap). :hillarybiz:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I think this guy will butcher the Somalia episode. We need to get in touch with him once he gets close to Slovenia or the Solomon Islands.

However, he has been to Somaliland, so that should dampen the butchering slightly.
There's nothing wrong about the episode, so what's seems to be the fuss why are Somalis being overdramatic , it's quite informative tbh, I never knew Sidama seceded from being a special zone in SNNPR to their own Kilil, the Harari guy explained in depth the meaning of Dir Dhaba ( where Dir strucked his spear) , it's quite accurate that Somalis make up 25% of the population in that city, you should be excited that we were mentioned , usually Amharas , Tigrayan and extremist Ethiopians would deny Somalis having claim to Dir Dhaba lol
It upsetted several oromos since they claim that city kkkk
Yes you can tell Barbs was uncomfortable talking about the K5 , but he's done his research , I would have agreed with him apart from that one sentence he mentioned Somalis crossing into Ethiopia getting Ethiopian passport, yes it made us look like landless refugees , but apart from that , people now know Eastern Ethiopia is Somali territory.

I done some digging myself , it's quite true that Somalilanders, Puntites and those from Xamar are coming in droves to Addis abusing the mustaqabyo (ethio sharci)
If you ask reer Somali Galbeed they have hard time applying passport in the offices of Jigjiga, this had caused confusion among the immigration ministry .

Somalis outside K5 abuse that privallege

Mostly kuwa wajaale ka soo gala iyo xuduuda goldogob

So it's clear these people make it hard for the already occupied citizens

There's nothing wrong about the episode, so what's seems to be the fuss why are Somalis being overdramatic , it's quite informative tbh, I never knew Sidama seceded from being a special zone in SNNPR to their own Kilil, the Harari guy explained in depth the meaning of Dir Dhaba ( where Dir strucked his spear) , it's quite accurate that Somalis make up 25% of the population in that city, you should be excited that we were mentioned , usually Amharas , Tigrayan and extremist Ethiopians would deny Somalis having claim to Dir Dhaba lol

Yes you can tell Barbs was uncomfortable talking about the K5 , but he's done his research , I would have agreed with him apart from that one sentence he mentioned Somalis crossing into Ethiopia getting Ethiopian passport, yes it made us look like landless refugees , but apart from that , people now know Eastern Ethiopia is Somali territory.

I done some digging myself , it's quite true that Somalilanders, Puntites and those from Xamar are coming in droves to Addis abusing the mustaqabyo (ethio sharci)
If you ask reer Somali Galbeed they have hard time applying passport in the offices of Jigjiga, this had caused confusion among the immigration ministry .

Somalis outside K5 abuse that privallege

Mostly kuwa wajaale ka soo gala iyo xuduuda goldogob

So it's clear these people make it hard for the already occupied citizens
I felt sad when the harari guy mentioned that harais are only 10 to 20% in harari City :mjcry:

Trending