Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
all talk no action
:draketf:

We know what happened to Gabyow and Cabdullahi yusuf, the last people to ever declared war on Hawiye in Jubboyinka.
:eating:
There's al shabaab in galgaduud, hobyo hardheere in hiran in shebellada dhexe yet you don't see no one fighting them is it cause al shabaab is hawiye?

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
There's al shabaab in galgaduud, hobyo hardheere in hiran in shebellada dhexe yet you don't see no one fighting them is it cause al shabaab is hawiye?

He is from somnet, he claims everything. It's possible he was born but there is no possibility his family lived there for 6 generations unless he has harti, absame or sade ancestors. He is most likely just lying.

Stop derailing the topic, I will respond in the thread you created.

He is from somnet, he claims everything. It's possible he was born but there is no possibility his family lived there for 6 generations unless he has harti, absame or sade ancestors. He is most likely just lying.
Here choke on this
"The east and west sides of the Jubba river are controlled by two different clans, the Habargidir and Ogaden respectively".
nm15q8.jpg

Galaeri

Bruh its like one dude and you generalising whole qabil. You are special kind of stupid i swear :susp:

Your the dude that called me gay cause I told you stop being a creep and perving on some girls twitter photos. :kodaksmiley:

But I get it, shouldn't generalise lol.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Your the dude that called me gay cause I told you stop being a creep and perving on some girls twitter photos. :kodaksmiley:

But I get it, shouldn't generalise lol.
:mjlol: grow some balls you just were fishing for likes in that thread btw. Its funny how you always trynna diss isaaqs like we on your mind 24/7. Go worry about brokeland while your gov printing out fake money like bunch of waste yutes

Galaeri

That text is from the USC era. It's not "historic" in the least. :ftw9nwa:

HG don't even live that far south. Abgaals live further south than these clowns. The citation is beyond outrageous, it is borderline retarded.

Galaeri

:mjlol: grow some balls you just were fishing for likes in that thread btw

Fishing lol. Horta how come you come at me personally all the time when I call you out. Grow some balls and stop acting like a 12 year old girl.

:ayaanswag: Some of these people lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts