Regional Colonalism Is Worse Then Proper One

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Have u guys realized that regional colonials like Saudi for Muslims and Ethiopia for the Continent is far worse then proper colonialism? it's like their trying to do the same thing on nations that the british did?

This is amazing because it makes the 'real colonial' more appealing because he already ate his 'loot' and now he gets to eat again becuz he is aware the regional colonials are despised even worse then the REAL ones. So we should consider not wasting to much time with regional colonialist who are trying to 'empower' themselves using the same tactics of the past and should consider weighing up if their in our benefit or not.

I personally see no 'dividend' from Saudi intervention into Somalia except to create useless education systems where our locals are not employed, violent islamism so our country doesn't ever get serious investment because they argue their will be 'bin ladens' coming out of that market place so they ensure you don't disrupt their stake of the oil market and remain 'aid dependent'. I can't see anything positive coming from Ethiopia also who will probably use similar tactics. Heck even the AU loves regional colonialism and thousands of ugandans have secured high incomes and contributing to their GDP.

I say we should limit african/arab/asian policy advice in the continent, let's just deal with the real colonialist because he is already 'rich' and 'powerful' and has nothing to gain now unlike the regional colonialist who are trying to 'carve' a new profile for themselves. I know it sounds quite odd when I thought about it, the white guy who robbed you then leaves you and sets up a 'monster' that is far worse then he was that is going to rob you and now this makes him look like a 'saint' where people all return back to him like little children who don't like the new guards of the regions.

I would personally advice Somalis 'cadaankina' ayaa idin roone manta, kuwan gaajaysan oo raba inay magac idin ku yeeshan waqti badan ha iska dhumina. Islamic ones are the most dangerous because heaps of Somalis will fall for the We are muslims and sheet

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If I was going to combat anything in Somalia it's the strong influence Islamists and Arabs have like Oman Sultan did, sxb these guys waa regional colonialist oo raba inay magac yeeshan in the region and profile but they don't have 'tabarti' ay ku noqon lahayeen so everytime I see Somalis near nations who are not world powers it's like going to your 'manager' at work and ignoring the 'boss' of the company. Why not deal with the 'boss' rather then a 'manager' in the region?

The Omani model is very Ideal for Somalis, he was such a great visionary that Sultan considering landscape the region was in