Where do you hail from?

• Total voters

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Buuhoodle is North East or West?

Buuhoodle gang!
upload_2019-11-14_13-12-15.gif

I was born in Kismayo but spent my formative years in Mogadishu, lived in Merca for three years as well. Made a stint in Baadiyaha/Jungle of Waamo all the way to the border. I was care free kid and away from my parents for sometime so I made the best use of the freedom from their supervision and traveled with anybody willing to take me with them :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

There are guys paid by families in the south called Qowsaar to take care of herds of Bovines raised for beef markets in Kenya and Somalia. So one time I begged them nomads to take me with them and traveled all the way across the Border for days by the river and in-lands to where The Ogaden, Cabudwaq live. Saw all kinds of wild animals including Giraffe, Deer, Zebra, too many wild pigs and Hippos. Made back to Somalia side after the bovines were sold in Garissa market. Of course without my parents far away in Muqdishu finding out about it.

Beautiful life I have had as a child.

PS: I don't know where I feel I am from in Somalia. Being southerner is enough for me. So I am from the south.

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I represent the 5 stars - All regions I have someone from or someone living there
From Somaliland to Jubbaland

Central Somalia is the fatherhood place!

I think jowhar possibly. They are the single largest group for sure but idk if they are larger than all the other somalis combined
Jowhar is settled by shiidle(somalized bantu with soft hair) and eeylo.they are lot of intermixes but afgoye is different cuz of full bantu

Trending