Regime change in Burkina Faso yet the anti-imperialists are silent….

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Russia is openly admitting to regime change in Burkina Faso yet the so-called anti-imperialists of SSpot are silent.

I hate French neo-colonialism and I’m the happiest to see them gone. However, the lack of concern but about regime change by the anti-imperialists on this forum should make clear that they’re not anti-imperialist but pro-Russian imperialism.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
In an attempt to become anti-imperialist, the pseudo-intellectuals of SSpot become vehicles of imperialism themselves.

The jokes write themselves…

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
They’ve been having coups towards their government many times why u so surprised now

Russian hate is trending that’s why people care these journalists want to score points because of the Ukraine situation

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
They’ve been having coups towards their government many times why u so surprised now

Russian hate is trending that’s why people care these journalists want to score points because of the Ukraine situation

I was never surprised at the coup, I am surprised at people who claim to be anti-imperialist that support clear regime change.

Burkina Faso and a lot of West Africa is a hot potato passed around by each major power. It is simply Russia’s turn at the moment.

The people however, are not free until they get rid of all European influence.

I don't want the Russians anywhere near Africa; they're even more brutal than the French.

The Neo-Nazis of the Russian Wagner group have been involved in killings and human rights violations in Mali.

Russia's relations with Africa should be restricted to providing fertiliser, hydrocarbons, rocket technology and military hardware.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Burkina Faso After Thomas Sinkara, is just a shell

Thomas Sankara and Patrice Lubumba were brutally murdered by European agents.

Somalia’s only democracy was deposed by Russia.

If you ask each of their supporters, they will say they “liberated” the people but the populace never tasted liberty.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I don't want the Russians anywhere near Africa; they're even more brutal than the French.

The Neo-Nazis of the Russian Wagner group have been involved in killings and human rights violations in Mali.

Russia's relations with Africa should be restricted to providing fertiliser, hydrocarbons, rocket technology and military hardware.

I wouldn’t want their military hardware tbh.

Would rather Turkey’s, same price and better quality tbh.

I wouldn’t want their military hardware tbh.

Would rather Turkey’s, same price and better quality tbh.

Russia has some pretty impressive weapons and platforms; the problem is that Russia simply isn't wealthy enough to field them in reasonable numbers, so they resort to using large numbers of largely obsolete T-72 tanks.

The T-90M Proryv-3 is actually comparable to the M1a2 Abrams, Leopard 2a6 and the Merkava Mk4.

Russia is behind the curve on electro-optical systems and drones, but their jets, bombers and attack helicopters are every bit as capable as their Western analogues.

Western pilots would have performed significantly better in the Ukraine war; they actually devote a great deal of their training to SEAD/DEAD operations.

Thomas Sankara and Patrice Lubumba were brutally murdered by European agents.

Somalia’s only democracy was deposed by Russia.

If you ask each of their supporters, they will say they “liberated” the people but the populace never tasted liberty.
What was Russia objective to dispose the somali the Republic, if you don't mind?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
What was Russia objective to dispose the somali the Republic, if you don't mind?

Somalia’s SYL government used to ally itself as neutral, not siding with either Russia or the US.

However, it was a democracy in a strategic position and nearly every neighbouring nation at the time was Western aligned.

Somalia made the mistake of agreeing to let Russia train the military. In 1965, the head of the Somali military, mysteriously died in Russia during a military exercise from “heart problems” despite being quite young. His replacement was Siyaad Barre, a Russian trained soldier who was formerly a police officer.

Furthermore, “the father of the kacaan” (Barre’s words not mine) Salaad Kediye was found to be a KGB agent (code name OPERATOR) by historians.

Somalia’s SYL government used to ally itself as neutral, not siding with either Russia or the US.

However, it was a democracy in a strategic position and nearly every neighbouring nation at the time was Western aligned.

Somalia made the mistake of agreeing to let Russia train the military. In 1965, the head of the Somali military, mysteriously died in Russia during a military exercise from “heart problems” despite being quite young. His replacement was Siyaad Barre, a Russian trained soldier who was formerly a police officer.

Furthermore, “the father of the kacaan” (Barre’s words not mine) Salaad Kediye was found to be a KGB agent (code name OPERATOR) by historians.
I appreciate it, will do more research on my own 🙏🙏🙏

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Russia is openly admitting to regime change in Burkina Faso yet the so-called anti-imperialists of SSpot are silent.

I hate French neo-colonialism and I’m the happiest to see them gone. However, the lack of concern but about regime change by the anti-imperialists on this forum should make clear that they’re not anti-imperialist but pro-Russian imperialism.

It is alright if it is against france

Trending