Refugees (Somalis) in Indonesia selling sex to survive

Do You Believe There is an Islamic 'Ummah' notion?

• Yes

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • No

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • I don't know

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are being destroyed bit by bit, the gaalo are taking over our land inch by inch. We were born to be expoilted, constitutions sign by these heads to build new roads and buy new cars are no use for the benefit of the people. We have leaders won't care about they're people. Those who cry where is the ummah, be ambitious, positive and optimistic verily the muslimeen are just facing hard trials. Imagine for 13 years the prophet, Sahabah and Muslimeen were totured and killed and the last seven years in Makkah they were boycotted and barely ate food, they're Children we're dying. They ate leaves from trees, and their harsh patience led them to great victories. Somalis are never patient and optimistic for they're own simple action led them to 23 years of warfare in Mogadishu and coward leaders. May Allah bring a better leader than those from before and unity shall prosper.

Wallah they should move to those white areas. I've seen video where the black parts are ugly and dangerous. Plus invest in secure shop. There was thread here where it said two got killed last month. So it's messes up placed.

Lion

There are good black areas in the major cities and towns, but these areas have shopping centres and supermarkets. Somalis sell cheap Chinese products in the townships.

Lion

There are good black areas in the major cities and towns, but these areas have shopping centres and supermarkets. Somalis sell cheap Chinese products in the townships.
I'm hearing about these African gangs up in Australia. Are they Somali or Sudanese. I heard you guys are good educated people who don't do crime.

I'm hearing about these African gangs up in Australia. Are they Somali or Sudanese. I heard you guys are good educated people who don't do crime.

Lion

The problem with us somalis is we are too loud, abnoxouis and find ourselves negatively in the media. Once there, it gets from bad to worse because of how our “spokespeople” respond to the media interviews. The South Sudanese youth took the mantle from us, but we are second on the ladder: We are leading them and others Muslims in issues such as “terrorism”.

Having said that, hundreds of young Somalis have either graduated from universities or are studying for a plethora of degrees. Some will succeed and others will fail. Overall, things are slightly improving.

wars

Inhermouth
Word! I was in Jakarta few weeks ago. I was chill. I didn’t see no homeless Somali girls on the streets but I’ve seen many that were attending school with my nephew.

Are you telling me that those people lead a double life?

Word! I was in Jakarta few weeks ago. I was chill. I didn’t see no homeless Somali girls on the streets but I’ve seen many that were attending school with my nephew.

Are you telling me that those people lead a double life?

Wars

Sxb, I’m on my phone right now, but I will post videos of Somali females asylum seekers and their children in Jakarta crying for help. Have you ever heard of Maria Antoinette? With due respect, you reminded me of her quote, “why can’t they eat cakes”. I hope your nephew isn’t attending one of those Islamic schools run by Jamia Al-Islami found by Abdurahmab Wahed.

Status
Not open for further replies.