Reforming Gobols

This is all irrelevant thought why would isaaq and raxanweyn get the same as Dhulbahante and Ogaden. There are 100k Ogaden in Somalia as a high estimate when there is 6 million isaaq in Somalia. Wallahi you wouldn’t get 5 federal MPs if Somalia actually becomes a country.
Raxanweyn and Isaaq in this model could opt out of being a single state and have 2 reps each for 2 different gobol states.

Regardless I have 2 Gobols and you have 2 aswell and thats within Somalias borders even if there were only 100k people even if there were only 10 people it makes no difference I have inherited the deep south thanks to my awoowes efforts. Absame is out of your paygrade go jump around in Dilla or Tukaraq Isaaq is what I eat for breakfast im the reason you have no land respect it :westbrookswag:
 
This is all irrelevant thought why would isaaq and raxanweyn get the same as Dhulbahante and Ogaden. There are 100k Ogaden in Somalia as a high estimate when there is 6 million isaaq in Somalia. Wallahi you wouldn’t get 5 federal MPs if Somalia actually becomes a country.
ahhahah, liar, just middle juba alone has 700,000 where Ogaden make up 100% since they have been getting the kursi since 1960

lower juba is 1.3 million where Ogaden make up 90%

langab obsessed with Ogaden
 
This is all irrelevant thought why would isaaq and raxanweyn get the same as Dhulbahante and Ogaden. There are 100k Ogaden in Somalia as a high estimate when there is 6 million isaaq in Somalia. Wallahi you wouldn’t get 5 federal MPs if Somalia actually becomes a country.

Did you get such sources out of your langab asshole?

Kulaha i-door is 6 million


 
Raxanweyn and Isaaq in this model could opt out of being a single state and have 2 reps each for 2 different gobol states.

Regardless I have 2 Gobols and you have 2 aswell and thats within Somalias borders even if there were only 100k people even if there were only 10 people it makes no difference I have inherited the deep south thanks to my awoowes efforts. Absame is out of your paygrade go jump around in Dilla or Tukaraq Isaaq is what I eat for breakfast im the reason you have no land respect it :westbrookswag:
Lmao the gobols created by siad barre are obsolete. As you can see in my profile picture my habar awal clan have an undisputed power state. As for the Deep South Kenya controls kismayo not Ogaden. Ogaden are good dabadilifs for Kenya and Ethiopia. The simple fact is if somalia ends up becoming a country you’re outnumvered in the Deep South and won’t be president. As for now AS control 90% of the land with the remaining 10% in foreign occupation.
 

Trending

Top