Refeeding hair

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I've noticed many young men nowdays are losing their hair so fast compared to our parents generation.

Girls looks like you all will be marrying bald men.

:siilaanyolaugh:

I've noticed many young men nowdays are losing their hair so fast compared to our parents generation.

Girls looks like you all will be marrying bald men.

:siilaanyolaugh:
My hair has been falling out for 2 years now but no bald spots, any advice to stop it?

• 100 push-ups
  • 100 sit-ups
  • 100 squats
  • Run 10 kilometers
every day
11066.jpg

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
But not I have a big back if I do 100 squats ?

All those excercises add and take away from each other. Just stick to the formula and you'll be fine.

Btw the more you stress the more it affects your hair. Anyways no one cares about it.

Chicks don't care about looks as long as you can run 100 km every day.

That's what I tell my self everyday.

All those excercises add and take away from each other. Just stick to the formula and you'll be fine.

Btw the more you stress the more it affects your hair. Anyways no one cares about it.

Chicks don't care about looks as long as you can run 100 km every day.

That's what I tell my self everyday.
I dont care about chicks bro, I just dont wanna lose my hair, plus I heard the one punch man exercises actually work lol

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I dont care about chicks bro, I just dont wanna lose my hair, plus I heard the one punch man exercises actually work lol

It's almost 2020. By the time you lose your hair they'll be a 5 minute treatment that would fix it soon.

Trending