Reer Xamar rapper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I saw a old pic on his twitter once with his pops and moms when they were young, Hes mom was a bit darker then a normal reer xamar, So are you sure hes a real reer xamar the cadcad kind or used reer xamar to denote that his from mogadishu and not as the benadiri use it?
I swear down bro there's a lot of reer xamar that are indistinguishable from regular somalis

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
She has a big nose to, So maybe shes Madow
She looks pretty reer xamar my g ngl
Screenshot_20200531-060831.png

the mom is not Madow she got the nose of an arab but just dark she looks sudanese or them dark ass al akhdam Yemenis her nose not even flat sxb

Deer xamar have Madow admixture 9/10 times warya
yes this is true but reer xamar are a mix of 40 procent cushitic 40 procent arab,iranian, south asian and only 20 procent Madow, You cant be reer xamar with brown or dark skin, They have received curly hair and light skin from the arabs, Big noses from the Madows, and skinny frame from the somalis they are a very mongrel race

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@Advokaten Even if she is Reer Xamar and has Madow admixture why do you care. Why do Madows trigger you so much you silly big booty bashiir. Also some Reer Xamars are just dark. Get out of your Hooyo basement and go meet some more people with that fat ass of yours and stop qashining me like a little biaatch.

@Advokaten Even if she is Reer Xamar and has Madow admixture why do you care. Why do Madows trigger you so much you silly big booty bashiir. Also some Reer Xamars are just dark. Get out of your Hooyo basement and go meet some more people with that fat ass of yours and stop qashining me like a little biaatch.
Wtf are you not the dude that Calle his own ethnic group as subhuman trash,68 iq xoolo and larps as a hairy arab goat fucker, I have no problem with Madows but they should leave Somalia they got all of africa during the bantu expansion

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
It's decent but I won't think the youth in the U.K. will resonate with this music.:rolleyes:

Invader

B/it/ch is a female dog
Hoyoo's Basement is the correct version of the allegation

:dead:Illiterate cuck

Invader

Typical big forehead Somali* that thinks his spelling has to be alright on a forum kkkkk
I can guarantee that I have better facial features and hair than you :heh:

Many girls thought I had Arab/Ethiopian/Caucasian admixture in myself

That is used for nouns not humans so please may you leave and take the defeat :ooh:

Invader

You're not worth my attention anymore @CaliTedesse . I'm going to the tribal council. Just remember that I've always was one step ahead of you. :heh: Don't ever try to outsmart me. The next generation are smarter than the previous generation.
Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending