Reer Xamar rapper

Status
Not open for further replies.
This nigga is youtube star wtf why is having guns in his songs while rapping about love and emotions? His half german half somali but only reps somalia since he grew in minneapolis, MY nigga tho respect but stop miscgenation

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
This nigga is youtube star wtf why is having guns in his songs while rapping about love and emotions? His half german half somali but only reps somalia since he grew in minneapolis, MY nigga tho respect but stop miscgenation
His Somali side is reer xamar and that's what he claims hence the title ninyahow

His Somali side is reer xamar and that's what he claims hence the title ninyahow
I saw a old pic on his twitter once with his pops and moms when they were young, Hes mom was a bit darker then a normal reer xamar, So are you sure hes a real reer xamar the cadcad kind or used reer xamar to denote that his from mogadishu and not as the benadiri use it?

First somali artist in minneapolis with fire shit, He should only do these typ of rap, Instead of the barely mixed wavy shit hanad bandz lil mo and them guys do

Status
Not open for further replies.