Reer Xamar journalist Comparing Burco and Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
The extract? Do u have a diin ninyahow ama naagyahay? It won’t save u on the final day :francis:
... and chatting shit about Isaaqs won't save you on the final day. I can play this silly game as well sxb. Either address the extract or f*ck off please.

... and chatting shit about Isaaqs won't save you on the final day. I can play this silly game as well sxb. Either address the extract or f*ck off please.

Chatting shit? Did I lie about the church or xeerka kufsiga? f*ck outta here nigga I don’t care about some drunk cagdheere:camby:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Siyad bombed every single home in hargeisa. This is why puntlanders laugh at u. Jump of a cliff. Showing 10 homes destroyed isn't the whole town.
I would say 99% of Hargeisa was destroyed

Most of the damage was not actually done by Migs but artillery fired from the hills over looking the city

1978 - Abdullahi Yusuf (Founder of Puntland) forms the first Somali rebel group (Somali Salvation Democratic Front more commonly known as it's abbreviation SSDF). Ethiopia, Libya and Southern Yemen arm and financially support the SSDF.

1979 - The SSDF rebel group led by Abdullahi Yusuf (Founder of Puntland) attempt a coup but fail miserably.

1984 - The SSDF rebel group led by Abdullahi Yusuf (Founder of Puntland) invade Mudug with Derg (Ethiopian) troops.

Now the question is when was the SNM formed? It was formes in 1981; 3 years after the SSDF. You lot were the first to rebel.

Abdullahi Yusuf (Founder of Puntland) went from being a mere factory manager to leading the first Somali rebel group!
View attachment 57838
View attachment 57839
f*ck Abdullai Yusuf he started the whole rebel thing long live siyad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts