Reer xamar have to pay property tax to al shabab

"Its on twitter it must be legitimate"

Somalis and false information.
zuma-meme.png

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
“Uhh somalia is good now, stable” what exactly FGS good for?all they have is official seals to help them steal international aid money,xasiids who dont want better people better than their fake gov to move on

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Shabab uses 'calculations' also. U can't work in the world without 'numbers'. War taas keliya ma aha, those bombs they make is based on 'quantity, elements, pressure, force' and so many mathamatical theories. Why don't they want Somalis to learn those theories and we can give them a bigger bomb in the future, rather then relying on the western made one. All we need is scientitic and academias and wallahi we can create even more sophisticated weapons, as long as we have students learning maths. Without maths we can't achieve nothing. Engineering needs the maths first before they can put together the materials. I studied IT and it's low level, the maths is already done for u, all you learn is how to apply it or adapt it.

It's not 'invention' at all, the inventors are mathamaticians.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
a-beautiful-mind-a-short-review-1-638.jpg

Somalis should watch this. I know the 'algebra' notions look scary but learn the 'concepts' not the 'langauge'. For example programming looks complex as a language but u can copy n paste the 'code' from libraries as long as you know the 'concept' of how to use it in script and how to call out functions within the operating system. This guy was talking about the mathamatics behind some of the greatest inventions we have. I even find the algebra hard to read but I understand the concept he talks about, I can believe he worked it out while everyone else missed it.

Trending