Reer vaxxed, are you ready for your indefinite booster shots?

You were warned, repeately, but dismissed it as tin-foil hat conspiracy bullshit. Enjoy lol:chrisfreshhah:

Booster shots are here to stay. It was never about keeping you safe. It was just another ploy for more government overreach. The new slogan is get "vaccinated, get boosted, get protected".

They'll keep moving the goal post till you suddenly wake up and find yourself queuing for your 8th booster shot. There's no "going back to normal". This is your life now, welcome to hell.

I'll bet my left bollock those booster shots wouldn't be free forever, enjoy your lifetime Pfizer subscription.

You were warned, repeately, but dismissed it as tin-foil hat conspiracy bullshit. Enjoy lol:chrisfreshhah:

Booster shots are here to stay. It was never about keeping you safe. It was just another ploy for more government overreach. The new slogan is get "vaccinated, get boosted, get protected".

They'll keep moving the goal post till you suddenly wake up and find yourself queuing for your 8th booster shot. There's no "going back to normal". This is your life now, welcome to hell.

I'll bet my left bollock those booster shots wouldn't be free forever, enjoy your lifetime Pfizer subscription.

Lol imagine paying for a booster shot.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Some who got fully vaccinated are now in hospitals, but they were probably vaccinated long time ago. But it works, not in a way we thought it gonna work, but you can see how the severe cases reduced significantly

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer

I should buy some Pfizer stock before they implement yearly booster shots. They even pay dividends.

Woke: "get your boostershots so we can can get our rights back."
Bespoke: "I won't take the pfizer™+ shot but I'll buy the dip."
200.gif

Some who got fully vaccinated are now in hospitals, but they were probably vaccinated long time ago. But it works, not in a way we thought it gonna work, but you can see how the severe cases reduced significantly
I'm all for vaccines if you're elderly or a genetic-dead who's at risk of developing severe complications. However, vaccines are virtually useless for everybody else. It should be clear that the motivation behind the "get vaxxed" shit is purely monetary at this point lol

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
I'm all for vaccines if you're elderly or a genetic-dead who's at risk of developing severe complications. However, vaccines are virtually useless for everybody else. It should be clear that the motivation behind the "get vaxxed" shit is purely monetary at this point lol
Money or eugenics let's just hope gates and his buddies are just getting richer and not commiting some type of eugenics to bring the world population down .

He has said it multiple times since the 90s we need to bring the world population down through vaccines or contraceptives .

We will see either way dajjals and mahdhis emergence is near .

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm not entirely sold of the necessity of COVID-19 vaccination for 'all groups' and feel it should be voluntary as herd immunity will never be reached and catching covid is inevitable. For those who want to reduce symptom severity get the vaccine. For those who are not scared of the virus and want to chance it with acquiring natural immunity then you should have the luxury to do so. What I don't get is the condemnation of anything besides these vaccines. As though physical activity, dietary quality and supplementation do nothing to curb disease risk and severity. I also wonder why the fear of low cost yet promising drugs other than threatening the hegemony of Pfizer and Moderna? If anything there is a sorrowful lack of transparency, corporate and government accountability resulting in institutional distrust.

I would rather not sign myself for an 8 dose subscription.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
herd immunity will never be reached

Two months ago, barely a quarter of the nation was vaccinated.

:mjlol:

I was forced by my college to get the COVID vaccine. It was either get vaxxed or face possible expulsion. And I cannot drop out for the sake of protecting my rights unless I want Hooyo to die from horror that her daughter is a failure :meleshame:Already feel the lizard scales growing.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Your left bollock? Not your left testicle?
1635176694972.png

Trending