Reer US Come In

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Back in 2016 I went on a roadtrip from Toronto to Maine and then straight down to Georgia

In all the major cities starting with New York, Madows were selling cold water bottles out of shopping carts

Can you guys explain this? :ftw9nwa:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Back in 2016 I went on a roadtrip from Toronto to Maine and then straight down to Georgia

In all the major cities there on the east coast especially Philly and DC. Madows were selling cold water bottles out of shopping carts

Can you guys explain this? :ftw9nwa:

They are victims of the system. Criminal records since the age of 13. Average. Can't get job. Live on $190 food stamp a month. Maybe get housing assistance. Thats it . So they do their best to earn a living i guess. But its really laziness. If they really wanted to work hard they could get a good job, but that will be they need to stop living an immoral life. They want to be free, but that wild freedom comes with a prize

They are victims of the system. Criminal records since the age of 13. Average. Can't get job. Live on $190 food stamp a month. Maybe get housing assistance. Thats it . So they do their best to earn a living i guess. But its really laziness. If they really wanted to work hard they could get a good job, but that will be they need to stop living an immoral life. They want to be free, but that wild freedom comes with a prize
Lmao Mexicans still get good Manual jobs and they don’t even have papers. And a lot places hire people with records.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lmao Mexicans still get good Manual jobs and they don’t even have papers. And a lot places hire people with records.

True. But Americans are lazy. The Mexicans have a blessing. U wanna know what that blessing is? They are hungry. It is a blessing to be hungry. Because beggers dont choose, and hence u become fulfilled in that nature.

Black Americans are not hungry. They have the sense of entitlement that we are better. They have never seen true poverty, where u might starve to death. The moment they are hungry, they run to Food stamp and get in the line for $190

True. But Americans are lazy. The Mexicans have a blessing. U wanna know what that blessing is? They are hungry. It is a blessing to be hungry. Because beggers dont choose, and hence u become fulfilled in that nature.

Black Americans are not hungry. They have the sense of entitlement that we are better. They have never seen true poverty, where u might starve to death. The moment they are hungry, they run to Food stamp and get in the line for $190
Basra are you hungry?:siilaanyolaugh:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

Eedo @Basra I saw this video about an African American man in New York City shining shoes and making 900 dollars a day?! How could that be?

Tukraq

VIP
upload_2020-1-20_11-14-24.jpeg

Buying and selling higher is the oldest trick in the book, this All you need for a mill, there goal is probably 10k so scale it down

Trending

Latest posts