Reer US and iPhones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to upgrade to the s10+ or the iPhone XS so I went out to do a lil research

Apparently iPhone is the only right choice over in the states

:gucciwhat:

I heard you guys don't even use WhatsApp and niggas that ain't on iOS are fucked. They're forced to use SMS like it's 2000. And they get treated like second class citizens. Like people don't even want to talk to you if you have a samsung let alone those new chinese phones

:gucciwhat::gucciwhat:

Is this true?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I have iPhone XS Max so far no problem. And I thought WhatsApp was used only by Somali moms lol

I have iPhone XS Max so far no problem. And I thought WhatsApp was used only by Somali moms lol

I haven't been on iOS in forever, and I want to switch it up. But then again the s10+ looks so peng and has an in-display fingerprint reader

I think most if not literally everyone with a phone has whatsapp here, it's even more popular in other parts of Europe. I'm fucking surprised

:farmajoyaab:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm looking to upgrade to the s10+ or the iPhone XS so I went out to do a lil research

Apparently iPhone is the only right choice over in the states

:gucciwhat:

I heard you guys don't even use WhatsApp and niggas that ain't on iOS are fucked. They're forced to use SMS like it's 2000. And they get treated like second class citizens. Like people don't even want to talk to you if you have a samsung let alone those new chinese phones

:gucciwhat::gucciwhat:

Is this true?

I have samsung 7 android. I will never get iphone. For what? And yes i use whatsup too although i am reconsidering it since family in somalia are harassing me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending