Reer Uk

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Bro it's scientifically proven that Somalis never pass the ball and opt for trying to do pointless skills in order to impress instead

I can count the amount of passes I've seen Somalis give each other with my right hand :mjlol:

Too accurate, except the last bit. Asians are fulays.

Somalis and Cadaans are opposites when it comes to football. Somalis are all flair, Cadaans play like Burnley.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
1588979505408.png

1588979338675.png
1588979346391.png

:lolbron: walahi worst people to play football are Somali..there is no team work what so ever..everybody wants to dribble and score...rarely somebody want to defend...everybody wants to score...every 2 min the game stops because of argument over a foul...and many many more

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Good skills, won't pass the ball.

That was honestly the story for all of London. It's the one city you can't play football in unless you're a braindead caveman with quick feet.

It's why I stuck to basketball

No communication, no passing, just excessive dribbling and ridiculous solo runs, that’s how malis play football over here
And the constant buuq and shouting

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
:lolbron: walahi worst people to play football are Somali..there is no team work what so ever..everybody wants to dribble and score...rarely somebody want to defend...everybody wants to score...every 2 min the game stops because of argument over a foul...and many many more
Same thing back home. Every qabil wants to play striker and no one wants to defend.

Miskeen langaabs like dirs will be left to defend against bantu hordes.

:pachah1: :drakelaugh:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
LMAO, I used to hate stingy players who do pointless tricks, walahi my blood use to boil specially when I am open and right next to the goal, the other communities have unwritten rule that you can't hold the ball more than 3-5 seconds.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Its the same shit here but with basketball instead walle dixon ballcourt is all fat somali kids that don't pass the ball I almost scrapped one

Trending

Latest posts