Reer UK

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My heart and envy goes out to the dead. AUN :(

Why tho ? Why is it hitting Somalis so hard in England ? Also I'm not hearing any Nigerians or any Jamaicans of all the ethnic minorities why Somalis is it our diet our lack of working out etc etc wallahi the Somalis in the USA and Canada are barely hit yet the somalis in UK and Sweden are getting destroyed

I hope it gets better for everyone and especially for the Somalis in UK and Sweden Ameen

Why tho ? Why is it hitting Somalis so hard in England ? Also I'm not hearing any Nigerians or any Jamaicans of all the ethnic minorities why Somalis is it our diet our lack of working out etc etc wallahi the Somalis in the USA and Canada are barely hit yet the somalis in UK and Sweden are getting destroyed

I hope it gets better for everyone and especially for the Somalis in UK and Sweden Ameen

it hit more blacks than Somalis. Obviously as Somali you would hear more about Somalis. But far more Caribbeans has died from it in Uk.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP

Basically Euro Somalis live in big cities. Whilst Americans live in obscure places like mn

it hit more blacks than Somalis. Obviously as Somali you would hear more about Somalis. But far more Caribbeans has died from it in Uk.
Haven't seen it reports are saying ethnic names I'm not hearing other Africans or Carribean mostly white Brits and some South Asians and Somalis

Very true even cities like Toronto or Vancouver are not as crowded as European cities
So the old saying of its better to live in the countryside or suburbs then stacked up like sardines in the city is true the more people in a city the more crimes the more issues to deal with especially with a pandemic it's easy to spread the diesease wow

Haven't seen it reports are saying ethnic names I'm not hearing other Africans or Carribean mostly white Brits and some South Asians and Somalis
I work with Jamaicans who lost family members. Most Caribbeans have standard Anglo names. So every John, Steve and Micheal isn’t white

50 deaths is not a lot when put it in the right context. That would be 0.05% of the Somali population(100k+) in the UK

Trending