Reer UK....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Your British Media is really out of control. Seriously. They are lashing at the Duke and Duchess of Sussex because they refused to give Baby photos at their door step in Frogmore house. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Good for Meghan. Getting back at them for portraying her as "difficult"! The British press have been out smarted. I am kinda impressed by that cute Meghan. And Harry too. :)

Your British Media is really out of control. Seriously. They are lashing at the Duke and Duchess of Sussex because they refused to give Baby photos at their door step in Frogmore house. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Good for Meghan. Getting back at them for portraying her as "difficult"! The British press have been out smarted. I am kinda impressed by that cute Meghan. And Harry too. :)
Loool wonderful news

5560.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was confused, eedo. The news is on right now and I didn’t hear their breaking news :ftw9nwa:

halwa thats because u r not concerned about the royals or any gaalo stuff. bless your heart child
Ftw9Nwa.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I heard rumours that if it’s a boy, they want to name him after Mandela and call him Nelson.

Mandela for a crown English child????? R u ku ku??? Nelson is also very middle class White name. He should be named FtizHenry or FtizHarry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts