Reer Uk soo gala

Mans from Buckinghamshire ygm. Gang sht with mandem getting bare gyaldem. Blemming the zoot with my gs and next man got jooked cus he didnt pass the ps4 controller. Welcome tho

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Right here im from Harrow north west ldn where majority of Somalis in London live I noticed there's hardly any somalis in South west or south east London we are mostly in the west/north side

woolwich back in the day was the most dangerous part in London, I went there around 2006 for 18th may party, walahi after the party the area looked like a war zone, so many different gangs beefing each other. We even got approached by some landers with baseball bats walahi told us to leave the area asap. Ghetto place would never go there again.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
woolwich back in the day was the most dangerous part in London, I went there around 2006 for 18th may party, walahi after the party the area looked like a war zone, so many different gangs beefing each other. We even got approached by some landers with baseball bats walahi told us to leave the area asap. Ghetto place would never go there again.
Yhh 18 May parties go crazyyyy here. Woolwich ain’t like that any more alhamdullilah. It used to be so dangerous man.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Right here im from Harrow north west ldn where majority of Somalis in London live I noticed there's hardly any somalis in South west or south east London we are mostly in the west/north side
There’s hardly any Somalis in south. Most of the Somalis from south are from Lambeth borough.

Macalin M

Out here
Whereabouts in SE
giphy.gif
Not near Woolwich :axvmm9o:

Why are the North West Londoners acting like South is bad. NW London is trash :ftw9nwa:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
There’s hardly any Somalis in south. Most of the Somalis from south are from Lambeth borough.
i guess but our ends are north west although let me not pretend and say theres a lot of somalis in harrow borough i would say brent they make up the most there